Hospitality (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Has anyone here done the prelim part of hosp? Or even the entire course? I am starting it after the holidays and l would really appreciate it if someone had some notes, or some good websites l could go to....thanks very much!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
Has anyone here done the prelim part of hosp? Or even the entire course? I am starting it after the holidays and l would really appreciate it if someone had some notes, or some good websites l could go to....thanks very much!
hey Sarah, the best notes that u will get will prob be from ur class teacher, the exel book is ok, a bit too summarised in some areas.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks OzGirl, l was just wondering if anyone knew some websites, you know to get some idea of what l would be doing throughout the year...because l have absolutly no idea!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I really made this thread so people could come here (because hospitality is a TAFE course) to talk about it, instead of annoying the food tech board.... just an idea....

I am going to be starting hospitality next year, what do you advise l get/learn/buy for next term?

Kiya

just prepare to buy or rent your uniform and toolkit, i bought my tool kit and uniform coz i will continue with it next year but its better to rent if ur not doing it after yr 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)