Accounting Diploma - (1 Viewer)

workerdude85

HSC
N/A
Hello guys,
May i please get your perspective if you have done the accounting diploma, i have just enrolled for diploma and advanced diploma hopefully get accepted or will need to find another full time job. I want to get your perspective on this course, i am looking to possibily transfer into UWS after completing the course, finish diploma and get full time job and do part time study something like my girlfriend is doing except different courses.

Basically, what is the workload like at TAFE for this course?? is there alot of essay writing or is it mostly computerised accounting or bit of both?? how many hours study will be required?? is it more intensive than the HSC?? i am expecting the answer to be probably yes, but how much more intensive?? what grades would i need to transfer through the credit transfer system to get into UWS or UTS?? i am 22 so mature entry is my ticket... for the credit transfer system is a transfer into commerce or business degree right, not necessarily just accounting discipline degree??

I havent studied or read much books for 4 years so i am quite nervous and unsure about myself entering tafe, but theres mums and dads who havent study before entering and getting good marks, so that gives me some confidence boost...

i look forward to some helpful responses,
be nice... :worried:

HSC
N/A
I can assist you with your UWS inquiries.

This link should make sense to you

Last edited:

workerdude85

HSC
N/A
thanks,

i've been told by many people, to get into uws you only need pass average especially if you're mature age entrant, is this correct?

also how does the bachelor commerce/business taking over the current bachelor business (accounting) effect things? any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)