Hospitality units (1 Viewer)

bubbles16

hey does anyone know where the units "Clean Premises and equipment" and "recieve and store stock" fit into the syllabus?

On the syllabus it says they r cores but they aren't in the excel book and on another sheet it says they are part of the strand commercial cookery -which im doing...but we never covered that in class.. so im fucked either way i guess but i was just wondering how important those topics are...

and does anyone know where there would be info on those units?

thanks

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hi, I do hospitality strand d and as far as i know clean and maintain premises isnt in the hsc, thats what we got told neway

mercytree

hey.. not sure which "strand" im in, but 'clean and maintain' are part of food & bev :Kitchen Operations. And so is 'receive and store stock', basically the first deals with how you keep the place clean, what you use etc (hygeine sort of stuff). the other one is about delivery documents, how/where/why stock is to be stored etc. Don't know how much of a help this is, but good luck! having a hell load of trouble with it myself..

Kiya

Umm guys i think that stuff is in the HSC coz i've had to do it in the trials and stuff, but i dunno how i can help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)