Just curious... (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Are we allowed to apply to University and TAFE, and if we get into both, are we allowed to defer Uni for a year, do the TAFE course, and carry those credit points over into the Uni course? :confused:

No one I've asked seems to know (not even my crappy careers adviser). Help?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I guess that would be an idea. :rolleyes: I don't even think of the most obvious answer. Eh, I'll get around to it.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i think they do allow credit transfer, depending on the particular course you are doing. ring tafe info on 131 601 for a definitive answer :)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I know about the credit transfer (not to sound ungrateful for your answer anything - I'm grateful! :) )... but I was wondering if... it's like... "ethical" isn't quite the word I'm looking for...

I wanted to know if you're technically allowed to apply to both TAFE and Uni, and if you get into both defer Uni in the full knowledge that you're not defering for any good reason except for the fact that you want to get credit... :confused: And then... you want to transfer that credit, even though you got in the year before...

I'm confusing myself. :rolleyes: But I think they basic idea gets across. It seems that if you want to transfer the credit, you should have not been 'pre-accepted' to that course... know what I mean?

Ugh! I'll just ring them...

Thanks for your help! :) Much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)