HSC course at Tafe, which one is better? (1 Viewer)

vaiolet

HSC
Has anyone tried the Tafe course 6500 (hsc studies in 2 years) or the S6500 (hsc studies in one year) ?
I saw that in the S6500 courses start at 9am and end at 15pm or start at 15pm to 21pm...can I chose which schedule is better?

What about the average schedule in the 2 year course? When do lessons start/ end ?

samaccount123

HSC
You can choose either schedule even if its 1 or 2 years..day/night, doesn't matter

Different TAFE's have better teachers in subjects then other tafes, but I'd think you should try Liverpool a go in my own opinion (If you live that close from there)

In the 2 year course, you can choose to do a limited UAI/HSC..where like you only do like 3 subjects in 1 year and then 2 subjects the year after and then combine your marks for a ATAR/UAI...or you can get a genuine or full ATAR/UAI by completing your HSC twice in a 2 year time frame just to get a backup in case you do bad the 1st year..you can continue on the 2nd year and do better

I think thats all

vaiolet

HSC
You can choose either schedule even if its 1 or 2 years..day/night, doesn't matter

Different TAFE's have better teachers in subjects then other tafes, but I'd think you should try Liverpool a go in my own opinion (If you live that close from there)

In the 2 year course, you can choose to do a limited UAI/HSC..where like you only do like 3 subjects in 1 year and then 2 subjects the year after and then combine your marks for a ATAR/UAI...or you can get a genuine or full ATAR/UAI by completing your HSC twice in a 2 year time frame just to get a backup in case you do bad the 1st year..you can continue on the 2nd year and do better

I think thats all
"The one year course is very intensive and serious commitment is needed to complete the course successfully. Classes generally run from 9.00am to 5.00pm every weekday or from 5.30pm to 9.30pm during the evening during semester"

That's what the site says but I'm a bit confused. I can choose either day or night schedule but the night schedule lasts 4 hours and the day schedule lasts 8 hours... I have to enrol in a full time course, does it means that I must take the day time schedule?

Sorry but this is really confusing me o_O

samaccount123

HSC
Whichever maniella is pointing to..yeah more likely its the day one

Though usually depends what sub. you choose..so if you choose one thats only at night..you have to do the night one to fill your full time study

uac.aplcnt

HSC
I think a few of the good TAFEs to do the HSC at is Meadowbank or North Sydney..dont do it at Granville though..lol

Last edited:

uac.aplcnt

HSC
I think a few of the good TAFEs to do the HSC at is Meadowbank or North Sydney..dont do it at Granville though..lol
I also think the one's near sydney are better than the ones in SWS (South western syd areas) such as Ultimo or the ones I mentioned ontop..I wouldn't reccomending doing it at Granville or maybe liverpool too, lol..well as compared to the ones near sydney and stuff :apig:

uac.aplcnt

HSC
No I'm not saying that, but yeah the one that I studied at in particular..I think Livo is a pretty good one in SWS compared to the rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)