ultimo Enrolling (1 Viewer)

2soba

HSC
Hi all
Im planning on enrolling in this tafe course
Information Technology (Networking) - Certificate IV (NRT)
at ultimo for evening part time, notice that it says that the infomation session is conpulsory and a test may have to take place.
i was wondering if this counts as the enrolling, because i need to work out how much time i have to take off work.

Any help with this would be great :D:D

gtaex

HSC
the information session is when they get a rough estimate of how many ppl are interested. the test is used to determine how good you will be able to get into the course. bcoz classes are onli max 30 ppl(usually), they will use everyone's test results to see who gets in. ie the best 30 ppl who scored the highest in the test are notified on a different day which is usually the next day or two....this is when you enrol. during the info session they will tell you what day to come back to check whether you got in or not.

gtaex

HSC
chances are pretty good then. but bcoz ur considering evening part time, im not sure how many are in a class for part time....it would normally be the same as full time i think. hey u mite be lucky enuf that u wouldnt need to do any tests or interviews lol.
i went to ultimo for full time classes and during the info sessions more than 50 ppl would turn up so thats why we get tests etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)