TPC (Tertiary Preparation Course) (1 Viewer)

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Hi
I am going to enroll for TPC tomorrow and i read that there will be english and maths test.
How the test will be? Do i need to prepare for that?

booksaleshsc

HSC
For English they give u 4 topics usually to argue.
One I remember was about how u feel about the public transport. Just arguement essay. Pretty easy. And maths test is to see if u can do basic math.
The math will either give u an automatic pass of a unit, and go to foundation maths. Or if u do poorly, they will ask u if u want to just dothe basic math.
The English is easy.. There's only one type of class anyways. It's called lals A/B

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the answers

I am planning to do the advance maths. I reckon it's the foundation maths that leads to advance maths,isn't?
Also chemistry,accounting and perhaps physics.

Anyway, how hard is it to attain TES that equals to 95 UAI (ATAR)? My goal is to do Commerce/Science (advance maths) at UNSW that requires 95ish ATAR. Is it possible to be accepted to that course with TES from the TPC?
I am 25 years old right now so I am eligible for mature entry to university and planning to do the TPC for 1.5 years because I enrol in the mid year instead of 1 year if I enrol in the beginning of the year eventhough I am still curios whether is is possible to get the TES in the mid year?

I am going to attend the information and enrollment session tomorrow so is the test will be on that session?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)