Financial Services (accounting) certificate IV (1 Viewer)

honsaw

HSC
N/A
I'm studying Financial Services certificate IV at Ultimo tafe. In the course outcomes it says "Work in the financial services industry" is this work experience? also are the exams theory or practical ? are there more exams than assignments? do will need to do speeches? What is this course like?

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
No, you don't do work experience. As for the exams tell me the subject names, so i can give more details about it.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
^ so no work experience? what about for Accounting Diploma? thats good cos i don't like work experience :] I'm starting this semester and i'm wondering is there any group assignments? or is there more exams?
What is the course like? do i need any software at home?

blerkles

HSC
N/A
You can probably get away with just MYOB which is available in a test drive version for student use. If you are afraid of work experience now, what good will it do you to have a qualification up your sleeve if you can't deal with difficult situations - but no, no work experience required. It's a great way though to network as soooo much of the job market is not advertised. Might even land a cadetship where they will pay you to train (and work).

You can also do it through www.oten.edu.au by distance (or co-enrol as it is a TAFE too) if you are worried about group assignments (unlikely but up to your teachers to decide) and the classroom experience.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
^ so no work experience? what about for Accounting Diploma? thats good cos i don't like work experience :] I'm starting this semester and i'm wondering is there any group assignments? or is there more exams?
What is the course like? do i need any software at home?
It seem they cange the course and advance dip need work experience. I remember 1 gourp assessment for accounting information and 1 group for communcate in workplace.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)