tafe course for nurses (1 Viewer)

peterlay129

HSC
hey
just wondering what tafe courses are avaliable for someone seeking to be an enrolled nurse. i tried searching the tafe website but couldnt find any courses. my goal is to first become an enrolled nurse and from then complete a degree and become a registered nurse. btw i live in nsw sydney cabramatta. my highest qulaification is a certificate 2 in IT.

i was interested in the courses Enrolled Nurses Certificate Level IV or Advanced Certificate with Medication Administration Module because the university i want to go to(UWS PARRAMATTA) says

Prospective students holding the Enrolled Nurses Certificate Level IV or Advanced Certificate with Medication Administration Module will be granted automatic entry to the B Nursing. In recognition of their TAFE studies and professional experience, this group will be granted advanced standing in the following units:

i was wondering if you know if the above courses are offered and where? i tried searching the tafe website but couldnt find it.

thanks in advanced

shirlszilla

HSC
You'd be better off doing a Cert III in Health services assistance (assistant in nursing) at Ultimo TAFE and going from there. The EN course is no longer available as far as I can tell.

losergeex

HSC
They do the enrolled nursing course at Meadowbank, and Ultimo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)