TAFE to UNI (1 Viewer)

choco123

HSC
hi
last year i failed my hsc and currently doing a tafe course (Certificate IV level)
i believe my course is gonna take 2 years to complete at tafe but i would like to transfer after this year from tafe to uni, preferably UTS for a specific course that i like to get do
however, they seem to only take into consideration people with a diploma at a minimum level, although i dont think it'll hurt if i try to apply through the UAC for it
If i don't get into it, i chose UWS as a alternative uni choice which provides a similar course to the UTS course one and hopefully UWS is lenient to accept me if UTS doesnt...
could anyone show me some light in this post please, i really wanna get into uni!!
thanks

Kat92

HSC
hi
last year i failed my hsc and currently doing a tafe course (Certificate IV level)
i believe my course is gonna take 2 years to complete at tafe but i would like to transfer after this year from tafe to uni, preferably UTS for a specific course that i like to get do
however, they seem to only take into consideration people with a diploma at a minimum level, although i dont think it'll hurt if i try to apply through the UAC for it
If i don't get into it, i chose UWS as a alternative uni choice which provides a similar course to the UTS course one and hopefully UWS is lenient to accept me if UTS doesnt...
could anyone show me some light in this post please, i really wanna get into uni!!
thanks
I would definitely, be giving it a shot as the cert IV would increase your previous ATAR. Also, depending upon the course, a year of fulltime tertiary study can sometimes be enough for entry. Probably best to contact the uni direct though and find out your options.

Good Luck! :)

coffee_

HSC
UWS accepts Cert IV and you also get guaranteed entry. If you don't like UWS, what you can do is attend UWS for a year and then if you get good makrs, you'll be able to transfer to UTS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)