Semester Two (1 Viewer)

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
im alittle confused about this.

I want to start a tafe course and enrollments have opened up for Semester Two. Does this mean I can start the course from the beggining or do I have to have done Semester one?

What courses can I start?

Smurfwow

Member Assistant
HSC
yes, plenty of tafe courses start in semester two, although that doesn't mean you get to skip a semester :p (so yes, you start from the beginning)

have a look at this page, it tells you where each course is being offered.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Benovista
im alittle confused about this.

I want to start a tafe course and enrollments have opened up for Semester Two. Does this mean I can start the course from the beggining or do I have to have done Semester one?

When applying for Semester 2 you start the course fromt the beginning and you don't have to have done Sem 1 cause the people there would of have their enrolment adjusted and thus you will not be in the same class.

peepee

loser.
HSC
hey eviltama i am.....the course i wanna do doesn't have an application thingy mabob so does that mean i just go in and enrol on july 1st?

layzie bone

^ Yeah I think you just go to the July 1st thing...

I already handed a form in, they are going to assess it... I don't really know if I have enough points in my application to get in the course. I put everything I've done in the recent years of my high school... I just left out my work experiences which isn't really much, and I wrote down a life-experience (Reader writer for year 12 students), I forgot to put some other stuff down but I handed my certificates in... I'm gonna put in an amendment form on monday and see if I can add these stuff in.

I heard not many people do business courses at Ultimo TAFE, but you never know.

BTW: Is the applications thing that's on at the moment a first-come-first served thing?

And where can I see the non-application courses on the TAFE website?

Juliet

HSC
I'm applying for Semester Two, hope i get in!

Smurfwow

Member Assistant
HSC
Originally posted by layzie bone

BTW: Is the applications thing that's on at the moment a first-come-first served thing?

no, they wait till they've got them all before they assess them.

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by layzie bone
And where can I see the non-application courses on the TAFE website?
if you look up the course and it doesnt say 'Applications for Semester Two close on 28 May 2004' in big red writing, then you don't have to apply. so i guess you just enrol on July 1st.

were you applying for Diploma of Hospitality Management layzie bone? at Ultimo or Ryde?

layzie bone

Originally posted by peepee
if you look up the course and it doesnt say 'Applications for Semester Two close on 28 May 2004' in big red writing, then you don't have to apply. so i guess you just enrol on July 1st.

were you applying for Diploma of Hospitality Management layzie bone? at Ultimo or Ryde?
I applies business courses already, I really do hope they will accept me, I already put in ALOT of supporting documents.

If they don't accept me, I can go to the non-applicant's course right? Just rock up on the day and enrol? Because Diploma of Tourism (Operations Management) is not on the high-demands course list.

Whats the difference between the two, I mean like course contents and stuff.

Last edited:

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
tourism and business
well tourism is only tourism
business is like everything like accounting, finance, marketing, and all dat bullshit
i think im gonna be doing tourism
most ppls in da tourism industry have tafe qualifications
so if i haf a uni degree in Tourism.. i'll be the top dog in the tourism industry for sure
hahaahah

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
There's this high class Melboune brothel that is looking for a male worker but the requirement of them is very high as you need to be very good in bed to do all the sex acts required from the female clients.

i think the pay is somewhere like $120 - $200 Hr

just remembered it's called the Boardroom.

maybe you should apply and eventually chase your dream.
assuming your good enough in bed that is.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
lol your right he proberly has an erection problem :eek: :D

jk.....
some people are born with the gift of being good in bed to make a living out of it and some don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)