TAFE is SHIT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
i belive tafe is SHIT and anyone who wants to aviod a shit life with low pay should ditch the TAFE system and consider uni.

TangzBasher

I agree anyone one with a UAI too shit to get into uni should accept their fate and go get a job as a garbage man.

Ladies having trouble with your studies? Go visit a red light area and check out other failures like ureself. Yes, WTF you say? Good get to work bitch

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
i agree totaly, in my unfortunate and brief experinces with tafe i have found stoner dicks and low achievers

Bizzy Bone

Boss Member
HSC
LOL - its true..these Tafe cunts piss me off! who want sum?
Got sum blades 4 u faggots
specially that LB cunt

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by TangzBasher
I agree anyone one with a UAI too shit to get into uni should accept their fate and go get a job as a garbage man.

LoLz, don't you need to do TAFE to become a garbo nowdays? :p

layzie bone

Bizzy Bone... the one many fans call The Bitch of Bone Thugs n Harmony cos he complains so much about everythin... this Bizzy isn't any different...

A garbo would robably make more cheese then what you'll end up be doing BiZ, and admit it, you got seperate accounts and use to so that it would seem like a few ppl support your cause. lolz

TangzBasher

Originally posted by elite_joe
ROFL!!!!!!!!
man if u knew them u wouldnt b saying that they r so alike!
Rofl I'm definitaly NOT Tim Yates though i agree completely with him on this issue and the issue about Mr's Topics (or however u spell it) more intimate descriptions.. Nooooiice!

Conclusions:
RaNdOm BaShInGs and Comments Rock!

Bizzy Bone

Boss Member
HSC
Originally posted by layzie bone
Bizzy Bone... the one many fans call The Bitch of Bone Thugs n Harmony cos he complains so much about everythin... this Bizzy isn't any different...

A garbo would robably make more cheese then what you'll end up be doing BiZ, and admit it, you got seperate accounts and use to so that it would seem like a few ppl support your cause. lolz
well if it isnt Layzie Bone..
how tha fuck am i complainin cunt? im supportin what these guys r sayin..
BB is way better than LB and i do NOT hav separate accounts 4 tha last fuckin time..
Me, timyates_87 & Tangzbasher r different pplz... but we all look round 4 faggots 2 diss much like ureself? WASSUP NOW?

Last edited:

TangzBasher

Originally posted by Bizzy Bone
well if it isnt Layzie Bone..
how tha fuck am i complainin cunt? im supportin what these guys r sayin..
BB is way better than LB and i do NOT hav separate accounts 4 tha last fuckin time..
Me, Tim & Tangzbasher r different pplz... but we all look round 4 faggots 2 diss much like ureself? WASSUP NOW?
Dont Diss him man he's PROUD of his profession as a garbage man. It takes SKILL to use the mechanical arm to pick up our shit every day of his life.

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
Hey kids, before you diss tafe, it's better than sitting on your arse and doing nothing with your life. This semester just gone (my 2nd semester), I've been at tafe about 24 hrs a week, and working about 10-20hrs (casual).

Uni isn't gonna be for everyone (not everyone wants to sit through four hour lectures and do tutes and crap straight after year 12) and you guys are just a little pretentious about it all. Spend some time there, and you never know, you might even enjoy yourselves.

brassedoff

HSC
timyates_87 said:
i agree totaly, in my unfortunate and brief experinces with tafe i have found stoner dicks and low achievers
I know 2 people well, who go to TAFE
One, fits in with your comment
The other is my Dad. He was one of the top 10 in the state in some of his subjects. So TAFE is for old people* too
And anyone not looking for a career as a professional.
And there are old people at Uni too.

*People my parents' age

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
timyates_87 said:
i belive tafe is SHIT and anyone who wants to aviod a shit life with low pay should ditch the TAFE system and consider uni.
why the fuck is your mobile number in your CS? are you that unpopular that you put your number on the internet in the hope that people you don't even know will call you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)