Tafe Food (1 Viewer)

Auto Wah

Everything in tafe canteen is rip off. Chicken Avacado sandwitch costs $3.90. A cup of chips costs $2.50 and the same size cup of potato wedges costs $3.90

fuck tafe, i rather starve than eat chicken avacado and starve again after 2mins.

please post if you think you can relate to this, tafe's a shithole, teachers turn up 20mins after the lesson starts everyday. talks about jack shit most of the time, and have coffee breaks whenever the fuck they want.

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
*EVERYTHING I SAID IN THIS POST WAS A LIE... INDEED TAFE FOOD IS AWFUL AND A RIP OFF*

Last edited:

peepee

loser.
HSC
Benovista said:
Im so lucky, im going to a University for my tafe course. They have this big resturant thing where you can get heaps of nice food and they even have a bar so you can go to class blind lol! Im not sure of the prices though
really...what course you doing again? where at?

i went to wetherill park tafe in 2002 and 2003 and yes the food was shit and over-priced.

i don't know about ryde.

leathaface

That's why you make your own lunch buddy... and heat it up at the microwaves provided at TAFE... learn to save up man and spend it on more useful things like weed and hennesy. lolz... JOKING!

Seriously, I understand the food cost part, but I don't understand the teachers part, since I don't have much experience at TAFe. I remember doing a short course on Hotel Licensee earlier this year (it got good on the last day cos I met a friend who was around my age, and two adults there [husband and wife] were real cool, so we just passed messages around that day because we was bored), and the teachers didn't come by late, they were on time so yeah... probably different TAFE.

But Ima save up my paper at TAFE, bring my own lunch, because I spend too much by bumming this year.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Tafe foods are terrible and they costs heaps but if you go to a Tafe that is close to a shopping centre or eating place then i recommend go there to get food as they have more food options and also cheap prices plus with the walking you a bit of exercise as well.

leathaface

^
Thank God I'm going to Ultimo TAFE, since there's so much food stores near by, plus I go to Mama's Kitchen to eat some 4.50 pasta which is value for the money since its a big dish, then to spend 2.50 on a small cup of chips tho...

Sounds tight ass but still... gotta save money.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I went to Ryde last year ... and the people there in the canteens are so mean. Plus, it wasn't until i left that they introduced gelato :mad: but for a hot chips it costs nearly $3, which is a complete rip off!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ommggg i went to tafe early this yr at north sydney.. the BEST salads, and sandwiches.. and the wedges... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Benovista said:
Im always hearing about Ultimo tafe... whats so good about it and where is it?
its in the heart of the city (near CBD and stuff), that's why it's so popular :)

leathaface

Benovista said:
Im always hearing about Ultimo tafe... whats so good about it and where is it?

Its like the biggest TAFE is NSW, seriously it is... with multiple stories and elevators (advanced yeah lolz). Its also in the city so there is a LOT to do. Its just to me, the equivilant of UNSW in terms of TAFE colleges.

Auto Wah

leathaface said:
Its like the biggest TAFE is NSW, seriously it is... with multiple stories and elevators (advanced yeah lolz). Its also in the city so there is a LOT to do. Its just to me, the equivilant of UNSW in terms of TAFE colleges.
the tafe at North Sydney have elevators. but tafe really sucks, no one cares about anyone, they just pretend. so sick of those cunts.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Interesting fact: UNSW,UTS and Sydney Boys used to be part of Ultimo Tafe before they became too big inside ultimo and moved out to their respective location of where they are now.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Auto Wah said:
the tafe at North Sydney have elevators. but tafe really sucks, no one cares about anyone, they just pretend. so sick of those cunts.
did u go to nth syd? i did 4 a term.. i used those elevators to get up 1 floor hahaha

Auto Wah

Agnes2810 said:
did u go to nth syd? i did 4 a term.. i used those elevators to get up 1 floor hahaha
yeah i go to North Sydney, WHAT A LAZY BUM, YOU'RE NOT AN EDUCATED BUM, a lazy one.

nah i tried to used the elevator for 1 level too, but somehow it kept me waiting for too long and in the end i couldn't be bothered waiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)