'Acknowledgment of application' letter (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
I've submitted my TAFE application for sememster 1, 2005 a while ago, on the form they said they will send me an acknowledgment of application letter but so far I haven't receive it. Have anyone got it? Thanks in advance :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeha i did a week later. This was from my local tafe though.

Scanorama

HSC
I'm still waiting for the letter, should I ring the tafe i submitted the application form (Kogarah tafe) and ask them about it?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Give them a ring. yeah if tafe was like the thing you are really fussy about (in terms of what you are going next year). i still havent got my bill from UAC LOL they say i'll get it but its nearly the end of the year :rolleyes:

Scanorama

HSC
Thanks for the replies :D I rang up Kogarah Tafe this morning and the lady said they will start to send out the letter next Tuesday and Wednesday.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
the acknowledgement letter o_O (wow, that's a tad late seeing that we might get first round offers soon)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i applied at ultimo. i really really hope i get in. first round letters out soon apparently...

Scanorama

HSC
I just rang up Kogarah tafe. My application shows up on their computer but she said for some unknown reasons, the letter just didnt send to me. She said all letters are sent by Ultimo tafe.. I really hope i will get in too, there is a good chance my results are like shit tomorrow :(

Callistogenic

HSC
(Applied for: )
Hornsby, Wollongong, Wollongong and Wollongong.
(7872, 7872, 3756 & 3664)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)