Offers! (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
do we get a rejected letter as well if we dont get in?

= Jennifer =

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Thought they will come out on next Monday and Tuesday.... Good luck to everyone anyway :)
thanks...good luck to you too..according to another thread they were meant to come today or yesterday

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
dark`secrets said:
do we get a rejected letter as well if we dont get in?
yep, The letter usually says something along the lines of, there are no more places, but you will be kept on the standby list.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i really need to get in now - my uai was really bad, yet my marks were good. :( won't get my course at uni.

Bond_007

Ellie-Bee said:
anyone get one today??? i havent gone home yet to look in the letter box. eep. :eek:

Someone rang me last friday
and said that i got excepted it TAFE to do IT Network engineering

lol he said that they have this new computer system that he doesnt trust so if the letter i get says anything else than i got accepted disregard it but i got in

ill prob go to UNI anyway but didnt want to upset the guy over the phone :)

Bond

:):)

Scanorama

HSC
Don't worry about it until thursday. The letter will come out today and tomorrow, it should reaches to your mailbox by thursday, good luck :)

special kake

late application 2 tafe

hey people.

if u put in a late application 2 tafe, when do u find out? a week after or a few days b4 the course starts?
cause i applied late to a course at a tafe and they apparently accepted it. i must of been really lucky that day or that particular tafe wasnt getting many applicants.

does tafe start some of thier courses again in semester 2 next year?
heard they did, but not so sure.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
my mum called Ultimo Tafe yesterday and they said that the offers were "still in the process". they won't let me know over the phone if i've gotten in, it sucks.

luckyduck

what?? hoe come u got urs?
i havnet got mine i been waiting for ages!
argh!
i applied for utlimo

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i got mine today too......im on standby. :( poopies. does anyone know if im likely to get offered a place? they said that i meet all requirements but that there were lots of applications and if a place become available i'll get in - is that likely? for a place to come available?? its a childrens services course.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lilmzqt said:
i got mine today too......im on standby. :( poopies. does anyone know if im likely to get offered a place? they said that i meet all requirements but that there were lots of applications and if a place become available i'll get in - is that likely? for a place to come available?? its a childrens services course.
Thats exactly what I got told for the same course last time when I applied for tafe.
They didn't end up calling me.
You still have a chance because some people might not end up doing that course/don't turn up or drop out etc.

Miffy

Oh no! i'm freaking out now. I still haven't received a letter :( I better ring up tomorrow and find out why. Has anyone else not received one, or is it just me??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)