Help please!!! what time does TAFE begin & end? (1 Viewer)

x Linda x

As u can all tell i am so new to this whole TAFE thing, & am wondering what time I should be there this Monday?! & what time classes end eesh! i need to know because i am taking a bus each day to & from the campus. Our teacher never even mentioned it @ the info session we had recently so i am a bit confused
I am doing 21.5 hrs a wk, cert 4 in bus. marketing @ liverpool tafe...if that even matters regarding times???
Also, when & how long are lunch breaks usually?
& what materials are we expected to bring the very first day??

:) thank you in advance to anyone who replies asap with info regarding my querie!!! ;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if you didnt get a timetable (i dont know how long ago the info session was, so maybe they hadnt sorted the timetable out??)....then maybe call up liverpool tafe tomorrow morning? there should be someone there who knows (i think tafe opens at 9-ish)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I was told on the day of the info session that l was accepted so l missed out on getting my timetable.

I rang up TAFE and they directed me to the head teacher of surveying who told me to come in at 8:30 on the 7th. I actually didn't start that day but l went and asked for a timetable and l got one.

Just ask around, you'll be sure to find one if you already haven't.

x Linda x

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all your help!
I have got things sorted now, so it's ok.
A lot of assessments under my belt atm- but hey- can't do much.

Hope everyone else is enjoying TAFE ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)