TAFE to Uni? (1 Viewer)

skylinedrifter

hello

i would like to know if anyone here studied a particular course in TAFE and transferred to University after completing a Advanced Diploma/Diploma.

What courses at TAFE could transfer to Uni on completion.?

peters

Originally posted by jezzmo
I.T diploma will get you advanced standing into quite a few uni's. (you'll need work experience to get into UTS and USyd/UNSW etc though).
exactly:

1) TAFE DIPLOMA - average credits 65%+ reasonable if you study 2-3 hrs a nite .. for meh i learned my lesson

2) Gain work experience from variety of businesses, if they dont require workers they tell them you will work for FREE, who would reject?... its worth it

3) once you hit 20 years old apply to uts and get into the course HIGH CHANCE ^^ ... weeeee just 1 or 2 years behind the others

it has a difference, but is our consequence for fucking u[

peters

tafe applications are open

i wanna apply now, with the help of my careers adviser

though, it says year 12 requirement, i mite as well send in my application before october, 31 with the special reason of traineeship, or something ....

i think is good idea, since you start in 2 months, enough time for a small break and back on track before losing motivation

peters

i can get a special traineeship, with the reason of my parents owning a business and needing accountant, and i would like to take the role

is this allowed... bleh i will ring them up now

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)