2 weeks till it happens (please help) (1 Viewer)

Shenanigan

HSC
Hello fellow peers! I got around 70% for all of my subjects and was wondering how i should study until the exams start.

Should I study my last exams subject first and my first exams subject (English) last so that it is fresh in my mind?

Stressing so much because of this :((( Anyways, I wish you all the best in your final exams!! :snowman:

Shenanigan

HSC
:party: Should I study my last exams subject first and my first exams subject (English) last so that it is fresh in my mind?

kashkow

HSC
:party: Should I study my last exams subject first and my first exams subject (English) last so that it is fresh in my mind?
I would say this depends on the student. You could leave English till last but this may mean you suddenly wait too long and become underprepared. However it may not help learning something now that if you are just going to forget. You may want to do some stuff now, maybe content heavy stuff such as the English material, but save quotes for later if you don't think memorising them now will help. I'm sorry I can't really give you a definite answer because I feel like this question is too broad and subjective. ie. It's kinda like, "how do I study?"

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
My approach is to balance my studying until a week before the actual exam-then I focus more proportion of my time on which ever exam comes first, and after that-which comes second-so I guess you can say I work on a proportionality principle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)