Wrong student number (1 Viewer)

hdmandude

HSC
I did the 4u paper yesterday. I'm just about certain I wrote the right numbers...but this afternoon I had this sudden paranoid feeling that maybe I didn't.
Say if I wrote the wrong student number on one question, would they detect that? Or would I be screwed?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Was this on the extra writing booklet/s?

eating

Wannabe COMP god
HSC
I hope you wrote in my student number.

I reckon they'd notice both the missing page of yours and the double up of whoever's number you put (who might not even be enrolled, mind you). It would seem obvious.

hdmandude

HSC
We had to write our number on all our booklets
I'm just about certain I wrote the correct student number, but I'm just wondering what would happen if you did write the wrong number.

Iskander

HSC
On a related note, I think I might have written my date of birth wrong on one of the attendance forms...

Simorgh

HSC
Man in more than half of tests of Yr 11 I wrote the wrong student number. In my yearlies we all got given student numbers by our seats I still wrote the wrong student number on my Chem multiple choice sheet. Took ages to find that, I was on 70% without my multiple choice marks and suddenly on 85% few weeks later when they found it.

The head teacher had a big diatribe in front of me about it lel.

Flop21

HSC
Don't worry they will work it out. The worst case scenario they will not pick it up and they'll be two papers for one student number, they then get sent to a senior marker and they sort it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)