how do i change subjects? (1 Viewer)

..:''ooo

HSC
i enrolled yesterday but want to change subjects that i chose
how do i do it?

Collin

HSC
N/A
I don't know if this is happening to any other 2nd year (or higher) students, but when I go to MyAdmin now, it has 'Pre-enrolment 2005' instead of 2006. And when I go in, it of course gives me a list of all the subs I had pre-enrolled in for 2005.. i.e the screen I was looking at approx. 1 year ago instead of all the subjects I had pre-enrolled for this year. Don't know if this is a bug so if any of you guys (1st year students excluded) go into MyAdmin now, are you getting the same issue?

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
If you want to change your subjects before the 15th, you can say there's a problem with the confirmation of enrollment letter you get. That's what I'm doing.

tennille

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I don't know if this is happening to any other 2nd year (or higher) students, but when I go to MyAdmin now, it has 'Pre-enrolment 2005' instead of 2006. And when I go in, it of course gives me a list of all the subs I had pre-enrolled in for 2005.. i.e the screen I was looking at approx. 1 year ago instead of all the subjects I had pre-enrolled for this year. Don't know if this is a bug so if any of you guys (1st year students excluded) go into MyAdmin now, are you getting the same issue?
Mine has enrolment variations 2005.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm would i get a HECS refund if i changed to a unit which cost less than one i was previously doing? Because we have already paid for sem 1 at enrollment. I assume that would be the case?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Tenille, good to hear I'm not the only one.

Rafy: You have until a certain date (around 7th week into semester if my memory serves me correct) to drop a Unit of Study without the financial ramification of having to pay for it.

cimbom

HSC
yep, it's like 17th march is last day to add a unit, 31st the last day to withdraw from one. so you can delete/add/change anything you want really until the 17th, without financial/academic penalties.

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Well, today is 15th of February, but I can't still change the Unit of Study. Do we have to wait until evening, or am I looking at a wrong part of Student administration?

raymo69

HSC
yeah this is bullshit.... where are we supposed to be looking for it??

Libbster

HSC
yeah i have to add a unit of study because the stupid guy typing the stuff into the computer didn't enrol me in Linear Algebra, but the site doesn't appear to be working. :mad1:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Settle down kids. Uni doesn't start until the 6th of March and you have until a few weeks later to change UoS anyway (just to emphasise that there's no need to panic like it's Doomsday). Just wait a little while longer and check back to MyAdmin.

tennille

HSC
You haven't even started uni and you're already stressed :p. There will be an "enrolment variations 2006" section under student admin on myuni.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
manifestation said:
So we go to Myuni and the myadmin section or something and then there will be a place where we can add and drop units...right?

It's so confusing and stressful...
Yes there is.

Please don't stress. :) Theres nothing to stress about!! :)

-cue music- "Don't worry.... (doo doo, doo doo, doo doo uh huh) be happy!!"

If you got into University, you can find Student Admin, no problems. It'll be in the place that you just said. The option will become available soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)