when and where do we get timetable (1 Viewer)

..:''ooo

HSC
when and where do we get our timetable
and what's this about 'making timetable'????

tennille

HSC
You will get your timetable during O-week (1-3 March). You can get it from the Student Centre in the Carslaw Building (but there is usually a long line), or you can get it from Student Adminstration i your Myuni account.

You can't make your own timetable. The uni will provide you with a timetable, but you can rearrange it to a certain extent, depending on the amount of streams there are for lectures/tutorials/labs. If there is only one stream available, you will have to attend that particular stream and can't rearrange it.

tennille

HSC
Haha...sorry about that. Some subjects have more than one lecture stream. For example, for maths last year, there were 3 streams; one at 8am on Monday and Tuesdays and two at 11am on Monday and Tuesdays. Say you get the 8am stream and you don't want it. You can block out that time and go to the 11am one instead. But that's only for some courses. Others may only have one stream. I'm doing Biochemistry this year, and there is only one stream; Monday and Wednesdays and 10am and that's it.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I could explain it, but you guys wouldn't understand, everyone knows USYD students are idiots :D

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
brogan77 said:
Everyone know UNSW students are asian.
Therefore, you guys lose at life, HABANIDA!
Sigh, it's true.

I figure at orientation I just pull my Australian penis out and impress everyone with its immense average size, compared to what they're all used to.

People will align themselves to such a show of virility and penis, i'm sure to become the ruler of all UNSW, MUAHAHAHHAAH!

You will all learn to fear the 40,000 strong Asian gang of martial arts experts I will own.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Tennille said:
Haha...sorry about that. Some subjects have more than one lecture stream. For example, for maths last year, there were 3 streams; one at 8am on Monday and Tuesdays and two at 11am on Monday and Tuesdays. Say you get the 8am stream and you don't want it. You can block out that time and go to the 11am one instead. But that's only for some courses. Others may only have one stream. I'm doing Biochemistry this year, and there is only one stream; Monday and Wednesdays and 10am and that's it.
Great makes sense now, thanks darl :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)