Can I still change subjects? (1 Viewer)

*mel*

I'm enrolled to do B Education (Primary) and chose Geography as my 'elective'. However, there is an unavoidable clash on Wednesdays and after looking up the timetable for Sociology, i think i'd rather do that.

Is it still possible to change those subjects, and if so, how would i go about doing it?

Thanks heaps :)

rebemol

HSC
Hey,
well i'm pretty sure you can still change your subjects. Go into myuni -- and go into the my admin place i think it is. well it should be on the front page of ur myuni page - it'll have something like - "enrolment variations..." And then you can go in there and click on the subjects you want to drop and then press "add units" and type in the code of the subjects you want to do instead.
Hope that helps ;)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hiya,

brogan is half right. You can drop any subject until the 31st of March but the last date to pick stuff up is the 17th of March.

Thus, you really should have everything sorted out by the end of the second week.

*mel*

Hey guys! Thank you SO much! I have the BEST timetable now. I've got every Friday off, and Wednesdays off until week 5.

And brogan, Roosters are a gonna kick ass this year, ey? :D

Thanks again.

*mel*

Heyyy my timetable has changed but under MyStudy at My Uni... it still says that Geography is one of my units of study in that "My Online Readings" box. Does that matter?

rebemol

HSC
yeh - don't worry about that. It'll change to ur new subject when u log on again next time. ;)

o0_jolie_0o

HSC
hi
just thought i ask
umz... would they let me change my timetable completely except for one subject??
or do i have to have a really good reason why??
i jut want to change it to my customized timetable so that I can get home early and start later....
i plan to join the queue tomorrow just don't know if its worth it... dun wanna line up when in the end i'm not allowed to change it

rebemol

HSC
um...not sure about that...
Have you tried changing it? Cos if they don't let you change it on the net, then it'll mean u'll have to go and join the queue to change it :p

chockie

HSC
Is it a bad idea to change subjects now...seeing I'd have missed some lectures already? And i'd probably end up with a worse timetable? Or do a lot of people do it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)