Results: Semester 1, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone recieved any final results yet?

I should be getting my HPSC one soon, all they need to work out is the tute participation mark

lala2

Banned
HSC
You mean you don't have to sit an exam for that unit?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
For once, I'm unconcerned about results. Burned myself out last year, and due to all my extra-circ stuff this semester, and am content on transferring to com (instead of com lib).
I would, however, still like to top my marketing subject for this semester. Others I'm happy with Cs and Ds for.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
stazi said:
For once, I'm unconcerned about results. Burned myself out last year, and due to all my extra-circ stuff this semester, and am content on transferring to com (instead of com lib).
Plus you're in love (with me). Thats bound to repress the nerd in anyone....

lala2

Banned
HSC
When do results in WebCT come out? Is it different for each faculty or is there sort of a 'this is the first day that results can be released' and each faculty just releases them on or after that date as they feel like it?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lala2 said:
When do results in WebCT come out? Is it different for each faculty or is there sort of a 'this is the first day that results can be released' and each faculty just releases them on or after that date as they feel like it?
For subjects that have final exams: progressively from the 3rd of July.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
snakeoils said:
Plus you're in love (with me). Thats bound to repress the nerd in anyone....
OMFG I remember you (your username) from ages ago. Did you do Extension English? Some seminar for it comes to mind... (if not please ignore)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Congrats to gordo for HD--that's amazing! What subject was it?

lala2

Banned
HSC
I got Credit for Foundations of Pharmacy--74--dammit! Oh well, I knew I was only aiming to marginally pass the exam seeing as I had Bio the next day so I wuold've been ecstatic with a Distinction.

EDIT: When it says there that if there is no recorded result by the third week of next semester, it will be given an Absent Fail, does that mean we could potentially be waiting until 3rd week next semester for our results?! :eek:

Last edited:

frootloop

HSC
Woah, you just missed out on a Distinction by a hair! Congrats anyway. A Credit is still great! I ended up with a D (79).

I know! I read about the third week thing too and I was like, huh? Could we really be waiting THAT long for our results? We did our exams in the first week of the exam period so I thought that the results would've come out today. Guess not.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
frootloop said:
Woah, you just missed out on a Distinction by a hair! Congrats anyway. A Credit is still great! I ended up with a D (79).

I know! I read about the third week thing too and I was like, huh? Could we really be waiting THAT long for our results? We did our exams in the first week of the exam period so I thought that the results would've come out today. Guess not.
Unfortunately it does take that long. The process being:
1) First marker marks it
2) Depending on the subject, a second marker marks it (especially in the case of an HD or Fail)
3) They report results to the heads of school
4) Supplementary exams are conducted for special consideration
5) Depending on subject scaling takes place
6) Marks reported to faculty office
7) Faculty office processes them and puts them up

As I do this every exam period, here's my expected marks. Interesting to see how close i'll come
MKTG3121
Current mark: ?/55 (damn lazy marking)
Expected final mark: 87/100 HD

IBUS3101
Current Mark: ?/60 (touche)
Expected final mark: 75/100 D

IBUS2101
Current mark: ?/60 :p
Expected final mark: 78/100 D

PSYC1001
Current Mark: about 31.25/40
Expected final mark: 77/100 D

Don't expect results as good as last year, as I've really put close to no effort in, apart from for marketing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
she meant to ask how people were getting their results via webct (e.g. gordo). Some subjects place raw marks first on webct before placing scaled marks on myuni.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
redruM said:
OMFG I remember you (your username) from ages ago. Did you do Extension English? Some seminar for it comes to mind... (if not please ignore)
Yep, i did English Extension... gosh, that was a lifetime ago though!

frootloop

HSC
stazi said:
Unfortunately it does take that long. The process being:
1) First marker marks it
2) Depending on the subject, a second marker marks it (especially in the case of an HD or Fail)
3) They report results to the heads of school
4) Supplementary exams are conducted for special consideration
5) Depending on subject scaling takes place
6) Marks reported to faculty office
7) Faculty office processes them and puts them up
Hmm... when you put it that way I guess it could be a long wait for results to come out.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hey frootloop! Congrats on your D! :D Yeah, slightly disappointed that I didn't get a D (the whole I-could've-tried-harder bandwagon) but I'm pleased I passed, which I was really scared that I might've not been able to.

EDIT: Thanks stazi for your info! hmm...but I don't want another three heart attacks :(

Last edited:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
stazi said:
she meant to ask how people were getting their results via webct (e.g. gordo). Some subjects place raw marks first on webct before placing scaled marks on myuni.
i thought that was how they were getting it. its just that i dont think health sciences does that so i was a lil confused. thanks for clearing that up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)