do i apply through uac if i'm a deferred student (1 Viewer)

..:''ooo

HSC
i defered the whole of this year and returning to uni next year. the faculty sent me a letter saying i have to report in November to tell them i'm returning. but the uac on-time application closes in september, which means i have to pay the extra money for late application. does the faculty apply through uac for me or do i have to do it myself? or doesnt it apply for deffered students?
thank you.

houlcroft

Houlcroft
HSC
I'm in the same situation, i deferred Uni and now i have no freaking idea how to apply again. I need some help bad

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I'm pretty sure if you deferred it meant you accepted your UAC place, but just put it on hold. Therefore you don't have to apply again through UAC.

Best to phone the faculty and ask them. All contact numbers for faculties can be found on the uni website www.usyd.edu.au.

Good luck!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I'm pretty sure that for usyd you have to reapply through uac. I thought thats what the letter they sent out recently to deferred students said. I've reapplied through uac- a whole part of the process was dealing with deferred courses.

..:''ooo

HSC
what course do you do?
i e-mailed my faculty, they said i didn't have to reapply through uac. instead they are sending me an application form for re-entry. i guess it differs from faculty to faculty

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
..:''ooo said:
what course do you do?
i e-mailed my faculty, they said i didn't have to reapply through uac. instead they are sending me an application form for re-entry. i guess it differs from faculty to faculty
Well I'd say just go with what your faculty said and if it goes wrong, blame them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)