Suv (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Who has applied for SUV next year? What have you heard about it? I decided to go with SUV because college was too expensive, and I didn't have to go to any interviews :).... also Sydney has slid down my preferences list a little due to further reconsiderations.......

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Who has applied for SUV next year? What have you heard about it? I decided to go with SUV because college was too expensive, and I didn't have to go to any interviews :).... also Sydney has slid down my preferences list a little due to further reconsiderations.......
College actually turns out cheaper if you factor in food and tutes...

timmii

sporadic attendee
SUV doesn't seem to have the same community life associated with it as college - but I'm sure it'll be lots of fun and you'll make the most of it :)

Last edited:

sif not 99

hmmm its not so bad i know ppl who live there and they seem to like it, depends if you want all the college bullshit or not, some ppl are up for it others arent..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I agree with you Melbournian, it does seem somewhat artificial.... but I don't know if I'm up for the private school boarding house atmosphere of the colleges at Sydney, I think I'd like a little more freedom......

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
it's across the road from me (st andrew's college)
not too bad, it doesn't have such a sense of community though, you're right. but it's a departure from the whole boarding school/college spirit rah rah rah thing, which some people might like.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
It looks fine, I've stayed there overnight some weeks ago. (Friend's 18th) Excellent in my taste if you don't mind a bit more individuality. Food costs can easily be kept under if you watch it and like to cook your own.
Whereever you end up, it'd be fun though. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)