2008 timetable (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
O-Week: same as the 2007 timetable.

If you want to play around though, you could start to make your own:
http://www.timetable.usyd.edu.au/

Go to testing semester 1 and 2.

My timetable is looking so horrible for next year :s I really hope they change some times. Second sem I only have 3 subjects that I'm taking, however, the whole point is negated, as I have a single tutorial on wednesday for one of my subjects, giving me 3 days, instead of the two that I wanted. fags.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
stazi said:
If you want to play around though, you could start to make your own:
http://www.timetable.usyd.edu.au/

Go to testing semester 1 and 2.
Ooh, procrastination time! Thanks stas.

I like that next year I'm going to be in a course with only 17 students. That is mildly awesome.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that's only the number of people who have pre-enrolled.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
stazi said:
that's only the number of people who have pre-enrolled.
Touche. But when you've been doing massive junior courses with 200-500 people, seeing a two-digit number is a refreshing change.

rockets

HSC
N/A
R U guys sure that link gives 2008 - cause it looks the same time slots as 2007????

veridis

droog
HSC
it has a course thats new for next year, it's 2008.
i'm annoyed , both sems i have to go in one tues for 1 freaking lecture. though i guess i only timetabled lectures and with all my subs have 2 hour tutes there's a lot to add. still have fridays off and only 1 10am start so pretty similar to this years. there's literally only one senior history course that doesn't clash with my senior psyc, luckily it's one of the two i was considering.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Looks like I'll have a three-day week in semester 1, awesome. I'll have to think about where I want to fit my tutes in, though. Screw GOVT and its two-hour lectures.

What history course are you doing, veridis?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i hope they change these times around or i'm looking at some clashes and screwy finishing times :s
i can probably manage a 4 day week though so far, which is a plus

edit: bloody hell all my subjects want to clash with education. i can't drop education as its compulsory and there are only so many options available for my other subjects and some of them are just shit (i'm NOT doing semiotics of language or academic writing)...and i have to do performance studies or i don't get my degree so no changing allowed there either. motherfuckers. stop making every subject have a 10am monday slot. would it kill you to move it to 11am. fuck.

Last edited:

amber44

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i hope they change these times around or i'm looking at some clashes and screwy finishing times :s
i can probably manage a 4 day week though so far, which is a plus
I reckon ay, one of the lectures for either PSYC2011 or 2012 is at 4pm...don't expect alot of people to go to that one, PLUS, instead of having both subjects on the same day, they had to go out and wreck it for everyone by creating a 4 day week with one of the times on a Wednesday! Idiots!

Last edited:

veridis

droog
HSC
probably going to do american civil war, had a mate who did it this year and loved it. just noticed that timetables for Australia and the World, and Britain and the World 1847-1914 arent up so i might be able to fit one of them in as well. i'd probably be more interested in britain as far as events go but this sentence puts me off "Special emphasis will be given to the role these engagements played in fostering or challenging a sense of British identity among a wide range of men and women, both in Britain and the wider world." Aus having a sit down exam is also bollocks, so i might just stick with ACW.

amber44

HSC
What's with alot of the senior units of sociology consisting of one 2 hour lecture?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what is wrong with a 2 hour lecture? many senior units have 2 hour lectures.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Three day week so far! Woo. Both my history subjects have no exam. Well he may change his mind as it says on the website. But I hope not.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Took me untill 3rd year to finally get a clash.

Looks like i'll have a 4 day week. But i'll probally try and shove my tutes into 2 days like i normally do.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Tutes are up now (For my subjects at least)

Will try to get a TT which looks like:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
theyre still changing around quite a bit, from what i can see

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Triangulum said:
Ooh, procrastination time! Thanks stas.

I like that next year I'm going to be in a course with only 17 students. That is mildly awesome.
it's quite good actually, if the lecturer is good they will get to know who you are, which is always helpfull

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
goddammit i got a clash yet again (for both semesters). Aw well, at least it's 2 lectures this year as opposed to a lecture and a tute.

On the plus side, my latest start is at 10 or 11am.
Monday: 11-1pm, 2-4pm
Tuesday: 11-1pm, 2-3pm
Wednesday: 11-12pm, 2-4pm
Thursday: 2-4pm
Friday: 10-11am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)