Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
2008-09 Summer Holiday Chatter Thread

Semester 1, 2009 begins Monday 2 March. O-Week 25-27 February.

Enjoy the summer!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
KarmaKitten - jew have PM

uder said:
How'd you go mate? I did fairly well individually, my group assignments pulled me down heaps... as usual. Happy overall though.
Individual wasn't that great (38/50). I thought I would've done much better as I felt as if I pwned it hard. In the anus.

We did poorly in the group assignments, although for some reason, the second group assignment mark was out of 25, whilst the first out of 10...why? Is this also the case for you?

Total mark is decent, I guess. Will be awesome if something she hinted at will come true (bonus marks for topping the game).

uder

HSC
stazi said:
KarmaKitten - jew have PM

Individual wasn't that great (38/50). I thought I would've done much better as I felt as if I pwned it hard. In the anus.

We did poorly in the group assignments, although for some reason, the second group assignment mark was out of 25, whilst the first out of 10...why? Is this also the case for you?

Total mark is decent, I guess. Will be awesome if something she hinted at will come true (bonus marks for topping the game).
I got 37 for the individual and pretty pleased about that. Yes she's fiddled around a bit and she said on BB: "the percentages really add up to 105% to account for bonuses", so I'm assuming she's factored those in?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I have like 20-25 books I have bought that need to be read.

lol. Rly should stop buying them

stazi

Nightman
HSC
uder said:
I got 37 for the individual and pretty pleased about that. Yes she's fiddled around a bit and she said on BB: "the percentages really add up to 105% to account for bonuses", so I'm assuming she's factored those in?
i would guess that the bonuses she's talking about were scaling people up from the first assignment, as our first assignment mark was unchanged. at least i hope so

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
book readin thats pointlezz
Book reading rules unless you want to be another moronic engineering student without a real education and to send fucking nonsensical emails without at least 20 spelling errors it in.

spence

HSC
jb_nc said:
I have like 20-25 books I have bought that need to be read.

lol. Rly should stop buying them
Lol i've bought like 10 books these holidays already, and still planning to get more

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
anybody going to the comsoc thing?

amber44

HSC
Hope everyone's got something planned for the holidays ahead. I'm got plenty of work, but I am hoping to get away somewhere. Anyone else planning alittle holiday?
Plus, talking about books, I've got The Kite Runner to read.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah I have a lot of work too amber. But I would love to go away for 3-5days somewhere. Maybe Melbourne or down the south coast.

Oh and Stazi, your offer is tempting!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
amber44 said:
Hope everyone's got something planned for the holidays ahead. I'm got plenty of work, but I am hoping to get away somewhere. Anyone else planning alittle holiday?
Plus, talking about books, I've got The Kite Runner to read.
Yeah, I think I'll have quite busy holigays. Am working 4 days/week, gymming it up 3 times a week, and also going away to Fiji in Jan, before my departure to singapore (for 2 yrs) in feb

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Shaking Paper said:
Are there staff in the SOPHI office on weekends? There must be, right?
why would there be staff on w/ends?

amber44

HSC
stazi said:
Yeah, I think I'll have quite busy holigays. Am working 4 days/week, gymming it up 3 times a week, and also going away to Fiji in Jan, before my departure to singapore (for 2 yrs) in feb
OMG, 2 years, we're gonna miss you staz! :( :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)