transferred to USYD but the program has changed (1 Viewer)

HSC
I transferred to the Uni of Syd from another uni having completed 3/4 of my degree, and was looking at getting credits for a bit more than half of those units that i completed. That was until I went on the Uni of Syd site and I found that the program had changed for 2009, and there were all of these new units that I could not get credit for that re placed the ones that I could get a credit for... So in other words, with the 2008 program I could probably get credits for a bit more than half of those units whereas now I could probably only get credited for a bit less than half of the units I have previously completed... Does anyone know if it would be possible or the likelihood of switching and completing the 2008 program rather than having to complete this new 2009 program. It would take half a year less to complete if I were to do the 2008 one instead of the new 2009 one. Thank you

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, I've never heard of anybody successfully picking and choosing their course rules. You operate under the course rules that were effective in the year of commencement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)