Sydney Uni out of date?? (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
is it true that Sydney Uni is out of date with its never changing syllabuses, with some written around 50 years ago.

comparing to newer unis such as uts and uws which is always on the change, hence better fitted for industry, i think maybe in the near future usyd will fall back bcoz of its inability to change.

hence an out of date uni.

peace^^

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It's all quite overrated, imo. I mean, it doesn't matter what Uni. you go to, because if you not going to get a job, it doesn't matter what Uni. you were at. :D

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I don't think so!
You people are judging usyd it as you percieve it to be, without even spending one semester at Usyd from a students point of view. From someone who has spent a year at Usyd i can say that it is quite 'forward thinking' always looking forward to innovation and research. We have researchers that are making groundbreaking discoveries and Usyd are making waves in the IT and medical fields.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I was told by my Drama teacher that with partiular arts and humanities UNSW is better! Like Drama, and if you want to study History, go to Macquarie...

of course it hasnet changed my view! No1 pref. will still be sydney

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
i can say that it is quite 'forward thinking' always looking forward to innovation and research. We have researchers that are making groundbreaking discoveries
LOL! that made me laugh because it sounds like the exact words at least 2 mac lecturers said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)