hello, i need help please (1 Viewer)

andrewlum

HSC
I was hoping to get into B Computer science and technology at USYD but ended up getting an ATAR of 78.9. Is there any chance for me to get into this course anymore?

My subjects were; Adv Eng, Gen Math, SDD, Phys and Chem.

As i dont have my BOS pin i do not have access to my results for these courses.

any help will be greatly appreciated .. i'll show my gratitude on the bed :)

rx34

HSC
I think you still have a shot. My ex got that ATAR last year and managed to get in UNSW Comp Sci. Now I'm not sure about USYD, but don't give up hope. Good luck.

Gratitude ehh? Now drop the bar of soap and bend over :p

ssglain

HSC
I was hoping to get into B Computer science and technology at USYD but ended up getting an ATAR of 78.9. Is there any chance for me to get into this course anymore?
Since you have an ATAR within 5 points of the published cut-off for BCST, you should be able to get in through the Flexible Entry Scheme. The application closes on 6 Jan 2010 so you've still got a little bit of time to put a portfolio together.

Remember that after one year of study in BCST, you have the option to internally transfer into BCST (Adv) or BIT if you achieve good results.

andrewlum

HSC
just felt like saying i got in :D
b comp sci and tech here i come

louise08

HSC
did you get in via bonus system or portfolio ?
ta..

andrewlum

HSC
b comp science and technology doesnt give bonus points however, there was some section where u could fill out information about urself and write up why u wanted to do the course, which i did and somehow made it in. it wasnt a portfolio though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)