timetables (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
sorry if there's an answer here somewhere, couldn't find one, but when do we get our timetables? first day? or enrolment day?

if you want to change due to clashes with other activities, how do you do it and when by?

thanks.

KarmaKitten

HSC
You will get your timetable online during O-Week.

The online system allows you to specify a day or a time period where you are unable to attend and it will try to allocate you to another class. However this is not guaranteed especially if the tutorials/lectures only run during a certain day or time period.

You can also try to physically go into the university to try to change your timetable. This also is not guaranteed.

Its best just to wait till late February before worrying about clashes.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
sweet, thanks. i was going to ask for my timetable for dance/acro this year in case i needed it earlier (ie, enrolment).

spence

HSC
Its so annoying they don't release them earlier. I need to give in my work availiabilities a month in advance

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
didn't they release timetables early last year? i swear i remember them coming out a week before o-week, but maybe i'm just hallucinating.

anyway, if you're really interested then you can go onto the timetable website and look up the schedules for your units of study, although first years won't be able to do that until they get their unikeys at enrolment.

kokodamonkey

HSC
didn't they release timetables early last year? i swear i remember them coming out a week before o-week, but maybe i'm just hallucinating.

anyway, if you're really interested then you can go onto the timetable website and look up the schedules for your units of study, although first years won't be able to do that until they get their unikeys at enrolment.
stop teasing them

engineering

HSC
N/A
You can get some unofficial and partial information at Timetable Unit - Index

You need your unikey to log in.

If you are in a big unit, with mutliple lecture and multiple tutorial streams it will not help you with that. It will merely tell you every booking for a unit of study

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
You can get some unofficial and partial information at Timetable Unit - Index

You need your unikey to log in.

If you are in a big unit, with mutliple lecture and multiple tutorial streams it will not help you with that. It will merely tell you every booking for a unit of study
Ah yes, good link.

For those of you who have to give work your timetables, this is a good option - it gives you a good idea of when things will be. You'll have to do a little bit of manipulation and it's a pain to navigate, but it will give you a good idea of when things will be.

Be aware of course, that they are still subject to change.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok wtf... ive just noticed that two of my math subjects only have lectures at 8am or 11am (on two days) for both...

now i know that for one of them, im going to have to go to the 8am lecture on friday because i have the WORK1003 lecture (there is only one, and its on friday from 10 til 12) which is absolute shit because it takes me 1.5 hours to get to uni wtf. although i dont really understand it..

Each student enrolled goes to one of the following 2 classes. Class allocations are preserved on 07/03/10.
A Thu 08:00 [1 to 13 of sess 1], Fri 08:00 [1 to 4, 6 to 13 of sess 1]
B Thu 11:00 [1 to 13 of sess 1], Fri 11:00 [1 to 4, 6 to 13 of sess 1]

could somebody please explain what that means? does it mean that because of my WORK1003 clash on the friday, i will have to go to the thurs and fri 8am lectures, or can i just go to the 11am thurs lecture and fri 8am lecture?

jet

Banned
HSC
You have to go to the Thu 8am lecture, sorry :( Well, at least as far as I know :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
great, cant wait to wake up at 5am on thursdays and fridays for a whole semester, YAY!

if i get the 8am lectures on tues and wed as well, i think i might die.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lectures :\

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
btw when you are "editing" your timetable, how many times can you re-generate a timetable until you get one you want?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
good because im gonna keep refreshing it until i get a day off and the 11am math lectures on tues/wed (not the 8am ones)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)