Credit Point Confusion (1 Viewer)

Therewego

HSC
Could someone help with what's probably a stupid question,

How many credit point's worth of optional units do we need to choose for Law and/or Media and Communications?

Thanks in advance (Enrolment is tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm doing...do they offer much assistance there or do they assume you're organised?)

amber44

HSC
Could someone help with what's probably a stupid question,

How many credit point's worth of optional units do we need to choose for Law and/or Media and Communications?

Thanks in advance (Enrolment is tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm doing...do they offer much assistance there or do they assume you're organised?)
The faculty enrolment officers will give you alot of help on the day. You'll also have the opportunity to change your unit selection in February in time for uni starting in March. Aslong as you're semi prepared, you should be fine tomorrow.

Therewego

HSC
The faculty enrolment officers will give you alot of help on the day. You'll also have the opportunity to change your unit selection in February in time for uni starting in March. Aslong as you're semi prepared, you should be fine tomorrow.
You're the one who helped me before, thanks again :)

It's good to hear that they'll give a lot of help on the day, I'm gunna need it.

jmods

HSC
I may as well post this here because it is related to the thread title (and I'm also doing Arts (meco)/Law...

When a subject has a prerequisite of '12 Junior Credit Points', can you take it in first semester? In Arts (Meco)/Law, at least, we do 24 credit points in the first semester. So is that adequate, or would I have to take such a subject in at least second semester?

spence

HSC
I may as well post this here because it is related to the thread title (and I'm also doing Arts (meco)/Law...

When a subject has a prerequisite of '12 Junior Credit Points', can you take it in first semester? In Arts (Meco)/Law, at least, we do 24 credit points in the first semester. So is that adequate, or would I have to take such a subject in at least second semester?
You'll need to wait till second semester, unless you can get special permission, which you probably can't in your first semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)