Unimail issues (1 Viewer)

rx34

HSC
Hi, so I got my password and username from the enrolment session today. I have logged in myUni and successfully changed the password.

I logged in Outlook using my unikey+ @uni.sydney.edu.au. I used the same password that was used for myUni, and it does not work!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried like 40 times literally.

Any suggestions?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Hey, I had the same problem today.
I found that you need to log in using this password: US followed by your date of birth.
E.g. If your date of birth is 11/11/91, US111191 would be your password.

It seems unimail and unikey log in have separate passwords.

rx34

HSC
This is my post from the other thread.

Fuck, I am super pissed off. My email account still does not work despite resynchronizing and setting the password as USDD/MM/YY. I'll wait till tomorrow and then I'll ring them.

EDIT: OMG after trying literally 90 times (today and yesterday), the thing finally worked. I used USDD/MM/YY as the password. It's really weird that it suddenly worked, because I used that password combination all day yesterday and it did not work for the life of me.

rx34

HSC
I would suggest you forward your USyd mail to your gmail account so you NEVER have to deal with outlook again :)

Jennt

HSC
N/A
I used the US password to get into MyUni but I still can't get into the email o.0

EDIT:
I see

New Sydney Mail

University Central Mail

I use New Sydney Mail? I have no idea how to get that to work..
Use New Sydney Mail. Input your EMAIL ADDRESS eg abag1010@uni.usyd.edu.au then use the password described by the others: US.........

That should work.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Wew thanks! I transferred and still had this problem...

But I'm still getting emails forwarded to my hotmail account so I don't have to worry about my uni email wew ;D

mzcricket48

HSC
im having troubles getting into my email account..i enrolled today, should i wait a while? what should i do?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im having troubles getting into my email account..i enrolled today, should i wait a while? what should i do?
try entering "US" and ur birthday in the password box

for example if your birthday is 14th of june 1991, you would type your unimail password as:

US140691

and you should be able to get in... once you get in i suggest you change ur unimail password!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)