When can I change(add/remove) my units of study? and other problems.. (1 Viewer)

Grape juice

HSC
Ive went for Usyd enrolment today, and ive decided that I wish to change my chosen electives.

Does anyone know when I can change them? (and ive heard that im restricted to a max of 10 changes)

Another prob is that, i realised(long after the enrolment), that I'm short of 3 CP for the year (which i intend to fix), will this somehow clash and create an issue with the payment of fees??

Also, with the fees...

First things first, ive opted to pay the fees upfront as a commonwealth supported student. (I was told that id receive an invoice 10 days upon enrolment).

But the problem is that i will be visiting my mum in another state (leaving end of this month, and will only be returning on the 27/28th feb) -1/2 days before term starts. So.. im not sure how i'll be able to settle the payment since i wont be around to receive the invoice. Does anyone know when they are due?

Thanks heaps everyone. Im really distressed.:(

amber44

HSC
Ive went for Usyd enrolment today, and ive decided that I wish to change my chosen electives.

Does anyone know when I can change them? (and ive heard that im restricted to a max of 10 changes)

Another prob is that, i realised(long after the enrolment), that I'm short of 3 CP for the year (which i intend to fix), will this somehow clash and create an issue with the payment of fees??

Also, with the fees...

First things first, ive opted to pay the fees upfront as a commonwealth supported student. (I was told that id receive an invoice 10 days upon enrolment).

But the problem is that i will be visiting my mum in another state (leaving end of this month, and will only be returning on the 27/28th feb) -1/2 days before term starts. So.. im not sure how i'll be able to settle the payment since i wont be around to receive the invoice. Does anyone know when they are due?

Thanks heaps everyone. Im really distressed.:(
Changes to unit selection can be made from the 19th of February.
Fees are paid per semester, so depending on where you're short the 3CP, you're fees may be lower if for example, you were short this semester.
The statement of fees due will be sent out this Sunday and you'll have 10 days to pay it. You'll also be able to access that 'invoice' online through MyAdmin, payment details will be on the statement.
Going back to your 3CP shortfall, if that falls under this semester, you'll only be 'charged' for 21 CP. A final financial statement will be sent out at the beginning of April to fix up changes that student have made, so for example if they've dropped a unit of study, they'll be issued a refund, if they've picked up a unit of study, like in your case, then you'll get the amount still owing for that. Hope that helps!

Grape juice

HSC
Changes to unit selection can be made from the 19th of February.
Fees are paid per semester, so depending on where you're short the 3CP, you're fees may be lower if for example, you were short this semester.
The statement of fees due will be sent out this Sunday and you'll have 10 days to pay it. You'll also be able to access that 'invoice' online through MyAdmin, payment details will be on the statement.
Going back to your 3CP shortfall, if that falls under this semester, you'll only be 'charged' for 21 CP. A final financial statement will be sent out at the beginning of April to fix up changes that student have made, so for example if they've dropped a unit of study, they'll be issued a refund, if they've picked up a unit of study, like in your case, then you'll get the amount still owing for that. Hope that helps!

omg. thanks heaps!!! :jump: thats so helpful!!

also, you were saying that id receive an invoice through MyAdmin; does that mean that i am also able to make my semester payments online? eg. internet banking? (where the invoice provides the uni's BSB code, account to open the payment to.. and stuff?)

and thanks so much for clearing up the issues of fees and CPs. :hat:

amber44

HSC
omg. thanks heaps!!! :jump: thats so helpful!!

also, you were saying that id receive an invoice through MyAdmin; does that mean that i am also able to make my semester payments online? eg. internet banking? (where the invoice provides the uni's BSB code, account to open the payment to.. and stuff?)

and thanks so much for clearing up the issues of fees and CPs. :hat:
No problem at all. And to the second part, well Rafy has answered that for you. Goodluck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)