Add a subject to timetable (1 Viewer)

rx34

HSC
I got a proxy to help me enrol but unfortunately, I enrolled into the wrong subjects. I was trying to add subjects (I had only 3) via myUni "Student Administration Services" and it did not allow me to. Can anyone help?

amber44

HSC
I got a proxy to help me enrol but unfortunately, I enrolled into the wrong subjects. I was trying to add subjects (I had only 3) via myUni "Student Administration Services" and it did not allow me to. Can anyone help?
Come February 19th is when you can start making adjustments to unit of studies enrolled. Until then sit tight!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
don't you have to pay by feb 5th or whatever to get the 20% discount upfront?

amber44

HSC
don't you have to pay by feb 5th or whatever to get the 20% discount upfront?
Your statement of fees due will arrive next week and you'll have 10 days from the day it was sent out to pay. You have to pay then to receive your 20% discount. Another 'mop up' statement will arrive in April after census date to finalise outstanding fees. So for people changing units i.e. the majority of students, the April statement will fix up any outstanding fees. You will still get your 20% discount if you pay by the April statement due date.

rx34

HSC
Hey guys thanks for your replies. Oh lordy, I need to add a subject and I want that 20% discount. Can I just ignore the statement we will get next week, change my subjects, then pay the April statement when it is due?

Hope that made sense. Thanks :)

amber44

HSC
Hey guys thanks for your replies. Oh lordy, I need to add a subject and I want that 20% discount. Can I just ignore the statement we will get next week, change my subjects, then pay the April statement when it is due?

Hope that made sense. Thanks :)
NO! You'll get your discount NOW and in APRIL, so relax! Pay your fees, add your unit from February 19th, and come APRIL pay the outstanding fees. YOU WILL RECEIVE THE 20% DISCOUNT ON BOTH OCCASIONS!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
NO! You'll get your discount NOW and in APRIL, so relax! Pay your fees, add your unit from February 19th, and come APRIL pay the outstanding fees. YOU WILL RECEIVE THE 20% DISCOUNT ON BOTH OCCASIONS!
Thanks, i was never clear on all that (and i've been here 4 years).

rx34

HSC
Cool that clears things up for me. Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)