Help with Myuni account's email.. (1 Viewer)

howandwhen

HSC
ok so i login to MyUni account and was going to check the email function, but somehow it doesnt work, it says :This account does not have an Outlook Web App mailbox.
The user name and password you entered isn't associated with your e-mail account at Outlook.com. To access this account, sign out and then sign back in using the Windows Live ID provided by your administrator.
and what i confused is that on the left hand side column there is MyUni mail checker but then there are 2 mail 1) New Sydney Mail 2) University Central Mail i think im suppose to use 'New Sydney mail' but no matter how i try it just shows up that message again and again, So what do i do now? Anyone having the same problem?

.deimonic

HSC
Yeah I had this problem too. Try signing in through hotmail, it worked for me.

howandwhen

HSC
Yeah I had this problem too. Try signing in through hotmail, it worked for me.
yeah that is just soooo depressing! like whenever i open a window for www.outlook.com imy window will show up that message, im using mac so does it matter? :(

so deimonic what do you do with ure hotmail? like once you login ure hotmail and what to do next? i have nooo idea at all :( :(

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
It is saying that because you are automatically logged in to your hotmail account (which is not associated with outlook) Log out and go to outlook.com again. It should definitely work.

howandwhen

HSC
It is saying that because you are automatically logged in to your hotmail account (which is not associated with outlook) Log out and go to outlook.com again. It should definitely work.
Wow thanks X2RADialbomber, i didnt know i have to logout my hotmail account first, but that seems weird...
This is what i did:
1) open my hotmail account via msn
2) then logout and type www.outlook.com
3) enter my my email address eg (blahblah@uni.sydney.edu.au)
4) enter password which is US ure date of birth
5) and it leads me to the mail box. (FINALLY)

but i was just wondering is there a simplier way to do that haha :)

edit: just checked now it works ok now, once you logout the hotmail and then go back to MyUni and click New Sydney Mail it will open a new window which is outlook and it works just fine! :D im so happy ive been doing it the whole day geez...

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)