Doing Vet Science - Central Station (1 Viewer)

konkzz

HSC
If you're catching a bus from central it is faster than walking from redfern. I wouldn't recommend walking from central.

Vet science is both on main campus and camden. I think students go to camden once a week.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
get any parramatta road bus to the last stop at sydney uni.

walk from redfern would take 20 to 30 mins, i think. however, if you are fat i'd just say do this because there's an hour of exercise a day.

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
get any parramatta road bus to the last stop at sydney uni.

walk from redfern would take 20 to 30 mins, i think. however, if you are fat i'd just say do this because there's an hour of exercise a day.
I usually do Redfern to Eastern Avenue in 12 minutes... even a slow walker wouldn't take anywhere near 30.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I usually do Redfern to Eastern Avenue in 12 minutes... even a slow walker wouldn't take anywhere near 30.
And Vet Sci is another 5-10 minutes from Eastern Avenue, fatty.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this is my experience ergo this experience applies to everyone

edit: from redfern, EA is ~1 km and VSci is ~2 km.

Last edited:

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
Thanks
Just wasn't sure whether walking from Redfern and through the uni was faster/slower than walking from Central to get to the Vet Science building. (Also have no idea whether the majority of my lectures will even be up there, because I do have to do Chem and Cell Biology [woohoo]).

And for the time being I'd prefer the walk than bus. (I'm not a fatty, it's just cheaper and an hour of excercise every day) But that could be because I'm a naive 1st year and have not yet experienced the shittiness of walking it every day or the convenience of the bus.

Hit me up with more advice, I'm new :)

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
You might have noticed -
So I'm getting the East Hills line - 90% of the time goes through the Airport rather than through to Redfern, so in that case Central + walk > Central + Change to Redfern + walk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)