how long is it to walk to the camperdown vet science campus from central station? (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
Takes me 15min to get to the Quad from central station, walking at a normal pace. So I'd say around 20min.

konkzz

HSC
Are you kidding me? It'll take longer. Most people take the bus from central or walk from redfern.

danz90

HSC
You walk from Central station? but why?
I've only walked a couple of times - I sometimes catch the bus from Central in the morning coz I really cbf walking from Redfern. The times I walked was when I forgot to buy a travelten lol. Otherwise, the afternoons I go home thru Redfern.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I've only walked a couple of times - I sometimes catch the bus from Central in the morning coz I really cbf walking from Redfern. The times I walked was when I forgot to buy a travelten lol. Otherwise, the afternoons I go home thru Redfern.
Via George Street passing UTS and Broadway and stuff? That's not a pleasant walk at all!

bio_nut

HSC
I do it all the time- you people are so lazy, lol! Yep, is only 15 mins.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Eh. Not lazy. Just being time efficient, why would I chose one option when there is a perfectly quicker and simpler option of getting off at Redfern and only walking for 5 minutes. Especially seeing most of my time is spent in the Merewether side of uni.

Of course if you need to go to the other side of the campus, it makes sense getting off at central.

bio_nut

HSC
Obviously if you're coming from that direction, Redfern is the way to go. I just mean catching the bus as opposed to walking when you have the time.

Not bothering to walk from Redfern is just pathetic, it takes me about 5/10 minutes max.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Vote for Tom Lee and catch a rickshaw ride.

wake_tonight

HSC
In peak times though, the bus (and waiting for the bus) takes longer than the 15 mins it takes to walk :)

pjiggy

HSC
well it seems like absolute max it'll take me to walk is 20-30 minutes.i COULD catch the buses from central buut i hate packed buses and i dont mind walking. and plus excercise=GOOD
haha :rolleyes:

thanks for the replies tho !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)