timetable help plox (1 Viewer)

x_symphonic

HSC
lets just say I'm so damn happy about my timetable (exaggeration of 5 days a week =.=) and i accidently close it after customising it to my suitable preferences. Can we view it without it getting changed or recalculated? I'm just a little worried that the timetable i just saved isn't the correct one =O

thesecond

HSC
If there is a way, i havent found it. Just re-do your customised times the exact same as you did and have it re-calculated. Should come up exact same or very similar, or at least it did for me. :D

Charizard

HSC
whenever i press "get new timetable" it doesn't reset for me fom what ive customised it too.

brownie44

HSC
Say I get a new timetable and I change it, so I choose the 'allocate me this timetable' and then later try to alter it again but say I dont want this timetable, is my current timetable the one I chose for 'allocate me this timetable'?

thesecond

HSC
Say I get a new timetable and I change it, so I choose the 'allocate me this timetable' and then later try to alter it again but say I dont want this timetable, is my current timetable the one I chose for 'allocate me this timetable'?
Yeah, it will remain the allocated one.

x_symphonic

HSC
hope it is lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)