purchasing lab coats etc at Oweek? (1 Viewer)

kyeol58

HSC
is there somekind of faculty of science stall that sells the lab coats/disecction kit/safety goggles ?

cuz i heard there was gonna be one and if theres not, i'll have to get it through the internet asap.

thanks in advanced guys!!!

ddtng

HSC
You can pick them up at various places around campus (newsagents, etc.).

Shoom

HSC
N/A
I ordered it online last wednesday and the damn stuff has not even been shipped yet.

I ordered it online because the labcoats I saw at uni were crap, some didn't have the logo and if it had the logo it was just blue.

The online one has your faculty and the full sydney uni crest in colour.

I remember reading somewhere I think it was a course outline talking about apparel for labs, that you could buy cheap glasses on campus but a more expensive version ( three nice models) is available on line for only $8.

Hope I helped.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
The goggles online are $8, the lab coats are $28, might aswell get the online one since the crap ones are around $20 anyway.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Mate you got gypt!

What does it look like.

andry

HSC
ive got a dissection kit from first yr that i can load off to youy for 10 bux.. you can buy them brand new from the newsagent at wentworth

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Mate you got gypt!

What does it look like.
Umm..it's plain white, hopefully it's a good one because the plastic wrapping says "premium quality" and i cant refund/exchange it.
ive got a dissection kit from first yr that i can load off to youy for 10 bux.. you can buy them brand new from the newsagent at wentworth
shotgun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)