timetable HELP (1 Viewer)

pjiggy

HSC
hi,just wondering if anyone could help me out with my timetable.
well basically i got my timetable online last week , but i want wednesday afternoons off so i clicked " customize timetable" and got allocated a "new" timetable .the wednesday afternoons now have this blue shaded in area where my tutorial used to be and my tutorial's been moved to tuesday so im happy.but is this "new" timetable a definite one? do i need to do anything such as going to the uni in person to confirm it or anything? im starting uni next week so do i just follow this timetable...?
thanks in advance to anyone who replies to this.:confused:

KarmaKitten

HSC
If you accepted this new timetable, then this is your definite timetable.

To get a printout of your timetable, you can go to the Student Centre on campus and it will print out your timetable without making any new changes to it. This is what I always do in the beginning of each semester.

danz90

HSC
If you accepted this new timetable, then this is your definite timetable.

To get a printout of your timetable, you can go to the Student Centre on campus and it will print out your timetable without making any new changes to it. This is what I always do in the beginning of each semester.
Oh really? So you can actually view and print without it making any changes/reallocating your current timetable?

KarmaKitten

HSC
Oh really? So you can actually view and print without it making any changes/reallocating your current timetable?
Well you can't view it on the pc, it just prints it. It doesn't load up the timetabling myuni thingy, its simply for printing out timetables.

At the back of the Student Centre office there is a queu of computers. You log in, type in your Student ID number and it prints out the most RECENT timetable.

danz90

HSC
Well you can't view it on the pc, it just prints it. It doesn't load up the timetabling myuni thingy, its simply for printing out timetables.

At the back of the Student Centre office there is a queu of computers. You log in, type in your Student ID number and it prints out the most RECENT timetable.
cool, thanks for that.. I'll try that out, as long as it doesn't actually change/reallocate what my current timetable is.

KarmaKitten

HSC
It won't. I think it is pretty much intended for people who have forgotten to save their timetable on their computers and need a printout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)