how to change my enrolment? (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i'm doing B Engineering/B science and i've been enrolled for the following subjects for this semester:

ENGG 1800 Introduction to Engineering Disciplines
ENGG 1801 Engineering Computing
MATH 1001 Differential Calculus
MATH 1002 Linear Algebra
CHEM 1101 Chemistry 1A

but now i wanna do physcis 1A (advanced), instead of Engineering computing....also i wanna take the advanced subjects instead of Math 1001, 1002 and Chem 1101.

so what shuld i do to fix this up? i heard that u need department permission to choose advanced subjects- but does that mean, that i can make these changes online?

btw, i can't do anything online atm coz, it seems like they haven't entered my course online yet. :s

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
so when do u reckon they'll enter the subject (and personal) info. in? btw, do u reckon i shuld wait until then or try to do something now?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you have to wait till the 16th FEB to be able to change your details online!! thats for all faculties.

i'm not sure on how you go about doing adv classes, i think you need faculty permission. i say ring up and check.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
no probs...
i thought it was on the 14th.. but i remember i had an email from them saying soemthign abotu re-enrolment or soemthing....

"Most faculties have placed an embargo on unit of study variations until after February 4, some will not permit change until after the web enrolment variations facility opens on February 16. The pre-enrolment invoice has been constructed on the basis of your pre-enrolment choices and the University has determined that, in most cases, change will not be permitted until payment is made;"

thats what it said to those that are 2nd year and above that have pre-enrolled.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i just foned up 2day to ask about changing my enrolment- and they said that they can't do anything until 16th of february....and also abt. the advanced science subjects- apparently u have to visit the faculty and fill out this application form (can someone confirm me on this). :)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i just foned up 2day to ask about changing my enrolment- and they said that they can't do anything until 16th of february....and also abt. the advanced science subjects- apparently u have to visit the faculty and fill out this application form (can someone confirm me on this). :)

Since u enrolled in the normal subjects first u may need to visit the faculty head to enrol in the adv subjects.

But see if u can change your enrolment to advanced subjects on the web in a couple of weeks time through myuni.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
Since u enrolled in the normal subjects first u may need to visit the faculty head to enrol in the adv subjects...
yeah, but then again i also (on top of changing the existing normal subjects to advanced subjects) wanna replace engineering computing to physics 1A (advanced)-so does that mean i gotta go to the engineering faculty to drop that subject?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you can do all subject changes online regardless of what faculty the subjects are from. well thats for the non-advanced classes.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
Since u enrolled in the normal subjects first u may need to visit the faculty head to enrol in the adv subjects.

But see if u can change your enrolment to advanced subjects on the web in a couple of weeks time through myuni.
so what did u do to get permission to enrol in advanced subjects? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)