Timetables (1 Viewer)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
nah you don't have to do anything, you just have to wait until O-Week to get you timetables at the student centre or online on Myuni. From there you can try and change it to get more time off or if there are any clashes!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
nah you don't have to do anything, you just have to wait until O-Week to get you timetables at the student centre or online on Myuni. From there you can try and change it to get more time off or if there are any clashes!
yeah, thats true, u basically change it to make it so that the days that u come to university are kept to a minimum. :D

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah and good luck with the timetabling system on trying to get the perfect week!! :p

i have 5 days in first semester and i can't get a day off!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by jlh
yeah and good luck with the timetabling system on trying to get the perfect week!! :p

i have 5 days in first semester and i can't get a day off!!
yeah, i think i'll b doing 5 days as well. :mad1:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
In first year I had 25 contact hours a week and still managed to get Fridays off in first semester. But I wasn't so lucky in the second session.

It's all luck as to whether u get a good timetable or not.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
In first year I had 25 contact hours a week and still managed to get Fridays off in first semester. But I wasn't so lucky in the second session.

It's all luck as to whether u get a good timetable or not.
oh man, so i will b doing somewhere around 25 contact hours as well. :chainsaw: :(

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
it also depends on the course u are doing and how many ppl are doing your subjects. i could have had monday arvo's off last semester but i had a stupid ento lecture that i couldnt move coz it was the only one there was.
If you pick more popular subjects then u have more chance of being able to move your timetable around a bit more because there will be more than one stream for the subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)