Bit clueless (1 Viewer)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
I don't know what is going on anymore.
I went to enrolment day to enrol, pay and collect my card and stuff but now i have no idea when to come back to pick subjects, orientation day, timetables or when uni starts.

Anyone know what i should do now?

Winston

HSC
pick subjects? you're suppose to do that on enrolment day

orinetation week should be from march 3rd for a week, you get your timetable during orientation week, and uni officialy starts on march 8th

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah you should of already picked your subjects during enrolment.

once you've done that, all you do is pretty much wait till o-week to collect your timetable......

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i think u should call that info line and ask for help. If you are doing a set course like agriculture, you dont get to pick subjects, they are all assigned to you, so that may be the case for you if you didnt have to hand in subject selections anywhere.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Ohhh yeh that might be the case.
Cos i didnt see any forms or anything about subjects.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
as far as i know for the BIT, you should of made yoru subject selections during enrolment. the first year of your degree is pretty broad and similar to those of the b. comp sci and tech students.

according to page 27 of the science handbook, you should be doing 2 math subjects, software development and 2 electives. same goes for the 2nd semester. you have a pretty open degree and have alot of electives as software and math are your only core subjects!!

are you sure you didn't get any forms on enrolment? besides the personal details and hecs forms?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by jlh
as far as i know for the BIT, you should of made yoru subject selections during enrolment. the first year of your degree is pretty broad and similar to those of the b. comp sci and tech students.

according to page 27 of the science handbook, you should be doing 2 math subjects, software development and 2 electives. same goes for the 2nd semester. you have a pretty open degree and have alot of electives as software and math are your only core subjects!!

are you sure you didn't get any forms on enrolment? besides the personal details and hecs forms?

LOL jil i didn't think he/she was talking about the course BIT i thought it was in meaning "A bit clueless" lol

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh... hahaha...

opps my mistake..

i'm still in the decision making mode you know winston.. BIT or BCST!?!?!?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by jlh
oh... hahaha...

opps my mistake..

i'm still in the decision making mode you know winston.. BIT or BCST!?!?!?
USYD! :p... lol... argghh i need someone so i can leech 2nd yr notes off !

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
I'm doing B Physiotherapy at USYD.
I didn't see any sheets about picking subjects. I assumed it was done later when the semester starts.
Is it a serious matter which subjects i choose?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
I didn't see any sheets about picking subjects. I assumed it was done later when the semester starts.
hmm...i dunno, coz i though everyone chooses subjects on enrolment day- so maybe u shuld fone them up to make sure....but then again, ur going to the lidcombe campus- they have different way of doing things i guess. :p

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yes it is a serious matter which subjects you choose because you won't know what you will be doing when the semester starts, that is unless you have a pre-planned and structured degree that doesn' thave any electives.

Winston

HSC
i recieved my confirmation letter from USYD a few days ago, you should have recieved one.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
i recieved my confirmation letter from USYD a few days ago, you should have recieved one.
what the hell? u already got it? so when did u enrol, and when did u receive the letter?

i enrolled on (i think) the 20th of january, and i still haven't got anything back from USYD at the moment. :confused:

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Me neither
I enrolled a few days after i got the offer.
No letter..

eeyore

Originally posted by deyveed
You don't get to pick subjects for physio
everyone does the same ones
you get randomly allocated to tute groups, so no choice in your timetable at all

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you just get a piece of paper with your personal details on it and a list of your units of study!! you will get alot of them thruout the year.

if you don't get a confirmation of enrolment sometime this week, i would ring up the uni to check if you are enrolled!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)