Late round offers? (1 Viewer)

MrA

Y does USyd have late round offers in almost every course, but other uni's dont?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I'm one of them. Painful thing is i had to go for half a day for enrollment and pay the 500$ upfront. now i have 2 run around to get it back. :/

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
good luck to you cyan on chasing usyd back for your money... it took my friend about a month to get his money back...

usyd's first year enrolments are stupid because you have to pay upfront, unlike the other uni's where they give you a set deadline in mid feb!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by jlh
good luck to you cyan on chasing usyd back for your money... it took my friend about a month to get his money back...

usyd's first year enrolments are stupid because you have to pay upfront, unlike the other uni's where they give you a set deadline in mid feb!!
i don't think it was compulsory to pay upfront on enrolment day- was it? i though u had to pay bfore census date....anyways, i paid though. :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
nope you had to pay it on the day.....unless (like me) you were granted an extension of time to pay it (only 2 buisness days extra though).
why were u granted an extension- was it bcoz u lost your wallet?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I Overheard a conversation at Sydney between a guy and one of
the admin people. Apparently he was a proxy and he had no idea about the upfront payment.. the girl he was there for told him nothing about it. Poor guy... but they still wanted the money :/
Do you think he had 500 bucks in his pocket....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Cyan_phoeniX
I Overheard a conversation at Sydney between a guy and one of
the admin people. Apparently he was a proxy and he had no idea about the upfront payment.. the girl he was there for told him nothing about it. Poor guy... but they still wanted the money :/
Do you think he had 500 bucks in his pocket....
well he could've asked for an extension maybe? :s

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah they are fussy. i don't know why its a big deal for them, they have 2 different banks on campus so i don't see what the hassle is with paying cash or eftpos!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Under-stated
Correction: its almost 600 dollars (577 to be exact), and the bastard of th uni they are, dont even take cash, OR debit card, or eftpos! They practically ONLY accept credit cards! (and cheques) OMG, ppl are not allowed to use their own money to pay anymore? (they want them to use plastic money than their savings!)
yeah, i hate using credit cards and stuff- i like to use cash- and b paid by "cash in hand" as well. ;)

RZ

HSC
lol i paid my hecs stuff upfront wif credit card, and they never charged me for that union fee 577 dollars?

so what does this mean?? >.<

RZ

HSC
i enrolled today so how long before i get a letter?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by RZ
lol i paid my hecs stuff upfront wif credit card, and they never charged me for that union fee 577 dollars?

so what does this mean?? >.<
actually they prolly put the compulsory subscription on ya credit card as well! coz, i paid hecs upfront, and they just added the subscription fee with it- so i can make one checque. :D

RZ

HSC
i checked the amounts
im suppose to pay 2439 but they only charged the hecs 1862

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you get a 25% discount if you choose to pay your hecs contributions upfront!!!

but i don't understand why your hecs contributions are so low for an engineering/arts student!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i hate using credit cards and stuff- i like to use cash- and b paid by "cash in hand" as well. ;)
well, u can alwayz use money order =) altho i paid by check....

RZ

HSC
i think its for first semester only, yer the 1862 is for 1 semester and then has a total of 4301 which im suppose to pay but then the next line it says total due now : 2439

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)