No Confirmation Letter /worried (1 Viewer)

Catey

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME,

I am stressing in a major way. I went to Cumberland uni and enrolled in the Rehab Counselling course however I haven't recieved any letter of confirmation about my enrolment or anything should I be worried and what should I do if I should be worried? Does this mean I haven't actually been enrolled. I didn't have to pikc any of my subjects is that why I haven't recieved a letter. I am getting very very worried.

Caitlin

tha_fairy

i'm enrolled too at cumberland, but i haven't recieved a confirmation letter either. i don't think you should be worried, because they're really slow in the way they organise things. main campus scholarship offers had been sent out in early january, whereas i recieved a scholarship offer this morning from cumberland, so yeah, they're probably just running late on it.

Last edited:

Catey

Thanks

yeah I got my scholarship acceptance today as well but I am still shiting myself because like all the others seem to have there letter.

Are you going to ring them and find out whats happening our anything? or just go to the orientation day and hope for the best?
What course are you doing

tha_fairy

nah, i'm just going to let it be, because if you haven't recieved it, and i haven't yet either, and we're both at cumberland, it must just mean that they're slow. no one else going to cumberland seems to have recieved a confirmation letter either.
im doing physio
how many people do u reckon get scholarships?
there seems to be quite a few people who have recieved them.

Last edited:

Catey

Yeah I know... I have been talking to heaps of people at cumberland that have scholarships ... I was lucky through I only got offered mine because my course UAI cut off was 20 points lower than what I actually got... so they offered me it
But I am starting to feel abit better about not having my letter
Thanks

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Catey
Yeah I know... I have been talking to heaps of people at cumberland that have scholarships ... I was lucky through I only got offered mine because my course UAI cut off was 20 points lower than what I actually got... so they offered me it
Thanks
WOW!!! 20 pts lower!!!

newaz, if u ddint' receive the letter u proly:
a) moved away recently and forogt to change ur address to uac, which is highly unlikely as u got ur offer letter
b) u didnt' complete the enrollment....

i didn't provide my tfn durin my late round, and i didnt' get my confirmation either... there fore i believe i will either haf to provide my tfn or unenrol my main round enrollment or do both to get the confirmation...

tha_fairy

Originally posted by Catey
Thanks
did u get an entry level scholarship or did they offer u a merit one?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
My brother is doing a course with a cutoff 40 points below his ENTER (vic uai)
lolz, omg... dat's coolz... he must be very passionate abt gettin into dat course...

eeyore

Stop stressing!!

Read the year timetable thingo on the health sciences website. It tells you that confirmation letters are sent out in april.

You didn't need a confirmation letter because you didn't need to pick subjects. It was only those who had to choose subject/timetable things that had to get a confirmation letter to make sure their subject selections were right.

tha_fairy

Originally posted by eeyore
Stop stressing!!

Read the year timetable thingo on the health sciences website. It tells you that confirmation letters are sent out in april.

You didn't need a confirmation letter because you didn't need to pick subjects. It was only those who had to choose subject/timetable things that had to get a confirmation letter to make sure their subject selections were right.
no, actually, i read all the pile of crap that the uni gave us on enrolment day, and we ARE supposed to recieve a confirmation of enrolment, regardless whether or not we picked any subjects. unlike the main campus, where u guys got your email details in the midst of your paperwork, the confirmation of enrolment sheet has our uni email details. you're probably going to the main campus yeah? cumberland works completely different to the main campus. like i said before, cumberland is just slow in their admin work.

eeyore

Originally posted by tha_fairy
no, actually, i read all the pile of crap that the uni gave us on enrolment day, and we ARE supposed to recieve a confirmation of enrolment, regardless whether or not we picked any subjects. unlike the main campus, where u guys got your email details in the midst of your paperwork, the confirmation of enrolment sheet has our uni email details. you're probably going to the main campus yeah? cumberland works completely different to the main campus. like i said before, cumberland is just slow in their admin work.
No like I said, the dates for the CUMBERLAND campus say that confirmation letters are sent out in APRIL.
http://www.fhs.usyd.edu.au/study/dates.htm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)