O-Week at USyd (1 Viewer)

Kittycat

HSC
Hey, who is going? Are you going with a group of friends, a parent (or both) or by yourself?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Kittycat
lol, u serious? same here.
U joining any clubs or societies?

heh i duno yet, see how things go :p...

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
For Faculty O-week events (Economics and Business) I'm going to be a loner :( , but for the other uni O-week activities, I'll at least have some friends to go with....

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by scut
For Faculty O-week events (Economics and Business) I'm going to be a loner :( , but for the other uni O-week activities, I'll at least have some friends to go with....

Don't worry since everyone's in the same boat...unless u don't want to make any friends :p LOL.

Kittycat

HSC
Okay, we seem to have a few going as a loner, some with friends but nil with parents.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Totally by myself. None of my friends are going to Sydney uni, so I'll be a definite loner there. Hopefully they'll have some good clubs & societies that I'm interested in. :D

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
mehehehe, i dunno yet, most probably by myself, if not my friends, i got a couple going to usyd: b arts, b arts informatics, nursing, architecture, lol, actually, there are quite a few friends goin to usyd! ehehehe. is o week for parents too? I was thinking it was a student get to know your campus day?

i guess not :p

HEY YER SPONGEBOB AVATAR TOO! AHAHA :p HIGH FIVE. spongebob rocks.

Carlito

HSC
im going as a loner, my parents will be at work and my freinds are all going to diff uni's :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
heyZ!!! i am goin!!! i dun noe if there's any faculty o day tho???

*confused*

newaz, gonna join heaps of clubs n societies, hehe, gonna be fun!!!, pretty much as a loner, *no freakin out, i am not admittin it, just sayin, dat's all* hopin to meet some old/new fwnds there...

^^

ashwin

Creator
HSC
Im going by myself too, may meet a friend there, but it should be fun!! R u guys going everyday, or just on one day? And what the hell is faculty o-week???

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by ashwin
And what the hell is faculty o-week???
Well what I meant by Faculty O-week, was the lectures/seminars your specific faculty (eg. Science, Art, Economics+Business) will have organised for you, to introduce you to lecturers, ur course etc.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
heyZ!!! i am goin!!! i dun noe if there's any faculty o day tho???

*confused*

newaz, gonna join heaps of clubs n societies, hehe, gonna be fun!!!, pretty much as a loner, *no freakin out, i am not admittin it, just sayin, dat's all* hopin to meet some old/new fwnds there...

^^
LoL- sure ur "just sayin it". :D

anyways, i was told that u shouldn't join too much clubs and societies, bcoz u might not have time for it... so yeah, 3 to 4 clubs/societies is more than enuf i was told. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)