University (1 Viewer)

monopoly19

HSC
Everyone here seems so excited. I'm kind of feeling the dread creeping in...

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I don't know what's there to be excited about...prolly it has not hit me yet that i am starting uni sooooon :rolleyes:

Last edited:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
haha perfectionist isn't it ironic that you have written Bachelors of Commerce given your nickname?

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by inasero
haha perfectionist isn't it ironic that you have written Bachelors of Commerce given your nickname?
LOL...is it meant to be Bachelor?....who cares! :rolleyes:

yeah i am or may be Was a perfectionist.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well, I'am excited in the respect that uni should be so much better than high school. But then again, it can be daunting since there is always the prospect that things don't turn out the way you wanted it to turn out, for example, going crap in the course you chosen, making minimal friends so that you end up as a loner etc. lol.

But generally, I'm looking forward to it. Just not looking forward to the 6am starts and the 2 hour trips to campus.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Where will you be residing in Sydney?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh I see, was just making sure you aren't moving to Redfern, lol.

What are the weekly accommodation rates for St. Andrew's college?

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon

But generally, I'm looking forward to it. Just not looking forward to the 6am starts and the 2 hour trips to campus.
Where bouts do you live?

alman

Originally posted by Azn fairies
JKDDragon, omg i fianlly found someone doing the same coures and subjects as me ....
what is this? like a love match or something? hehe

nah..theres a lot more people out there..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
You don't pay per week. But the official weekly rate is $335 in Sem 1, and $340 in Sem 2, but after you pay all the other little bits it works out more than that.
So are your parents paying for your accommodation?

Originally posted by freaking_out

i'm just a bit nervous that things might not turn out well- but i'm looking forward to it though! :)
Exactly, fingers crossed that everything goes well.

Originally posted by Azn fairies
JKDDragon, omg i fianlly found someone doing the same coures and subjects as me ....
You're doing EXACTLY all my subjects? Wow, this is a great co-incidence. Even more intriguing is the fact that I would of perhaps saw you at enrolment. :O

Littlelease

I've been told that uni is so much more demanding..... but i'm looking forward to the social side of things...

YAY

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Littlelease
I've been told that uni is so much more demanding..... but i'm looking forward to the social side of things...

YAY
yeah, but i myself don't think that i'll have time to do much of the "social" things coz i've got like 26+ hours per week. :eek: :mad1:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, but i myself don't think that i'll have time to do much of the "social" things coz i've got like 26+ hours per week. :eek: :mad1:
Precisely, one of my goals for uni was to establish a healthy social connection from the start, but with all the advanced maths subjects I'm doing, combined with the fact that I didn't do Bio HSC and all my extracurricular activities and hobbies, I'm gonna be one busy bee.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by alman
what is this? like a love match or something? hehe

nah..theres a lot more people out there..
yea!!! i do b sci!!! oh well b sci/ b comm to be mroe exact... but the subjects in first yr is the same as a normal b sci degree!!! ^^

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Well, I'am excited in the respect that uni should be so much better than high school. But then again, it can be daunting since there is always the prospect that things don't turn out the way you wanted it to turn out, for example, going crap in the course you chosen, making minimal friends so that you end up as a loner etc. lol.

I have to agree with ya. I am exicited but am afraid that I will do crap or have no friends.
I hate the travelling too. I have to wake up early. I am used to live real close to my school so this will be a change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)