Did you get mailed a "big adventure"? (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Something completely trivial but im sure most of you attending usyd this year got it?

It was only a smidge off being sooo conciously satirical, haha, and the names 'dick and fanny'? lol I cant think of the word to describe it... read the fine print.

On another topic,

Anyone attending that Slumberparty? Im kinda scared of o-week, ive heard stories of people running butt naked around promoting clubs, or their asses in general. Lol.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you know in the campaigns last year, some guy was walking around naked with just a small cardboard box covering is 'you know what' area!! hahaha...

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
yeah he was walking around uni naked handing out fliers asking for people to vote for him during the SRC elections. Suffice to say he did not win, so all that nakedness was for nothing but increase his notoriety, especially with the opposite sex LOL!!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by zannaz
yeah he was walking around uni naked handing out fliers asking for people to vote for him during the SRC elections. Suffice to say he did not win, so all that nakedness was for nothing but increase his notoriety, especially with the opposite sex LOL!!!
Oh my god, I regret the fact that I was not present to point and laugh at his nakedness.

alman

Originally posted by JKDDragon
Oh my god, I regret the fact that I was not present to point and laugh at his nakedness.
dont laugh at someone's stark beauty....some good might come out of it - look at the red hot chilli peppers - they used to play at gigs with only a sock over their dongs...back in the early days....

maybe this guy might be good later in life..:p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i've heard that things like ppl. running across the uni. naked- happens on the sleep overs. :D
For the sake of my hormones, I hope they are female in gender, lol.

Originally posted by alman
maybe this guy might be good later in life..:p
I doubt it, lol.

alman

For the sake of my hormones, I hope they are female in gender, lol.
some people have had an overdose in testosterone..dont worry, theres a lot more of those uni days ahead..:D

Collin

HSC
N/A
I hope so, for the sake of my [cencored], jk. :p

On another matter, I went to uni today, was anyone else here on campus? I was wearing a white Vneck muscle shirt with jeans. I was walking past everyone thinking in my head that some of these people could actually be people off this site.. freaky. I went to the Student Centre and also went exploring around in the Wentworth building a bit.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
heyz all!!! xiao understands the dick part... but xiao doesn't "fanny" part... ='(

ne one care to explain??

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
I hope so, for the sake of my [cencored], jk. :p

On another matter, I went to uni today, was anyone else here on campus? I was wearing a white Vneck muscle shirt with jeans. I was walking past everyone thinking in my head that some of these people could actually be people off this site.. freaky. I went to the Student Centre and also went exploring around in the Wentworth building a bit.
LoL- i sometimes think that as well- weird...and also if u think abt. it, the chance of meeting and 03'er (whose still on these forums LoL) is very slim. :)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
isnt it just grand how we can only talk about nakedness with such eloquence....

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A
Not so slim after all ..

I was in fact there too. From 2/3ish ..

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by veanz

Anyone attending that Slumberparty? Im kinda scared of o-week, ive heard stories of people running butt naked around promoting clubs, or their asses in general. Lol.
heh, if u think thats bad, u should visit the colleges on campus for a couple of days. Most of the guys run around the corriders naked everyday with no shame whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)