Reading Booklets? (1 Viewer)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Hey, to those who would hopefully know.. When do reading booklets for Arts subjects become available? Prior to O-Week?

And if so, how much do they generally cost? (Unless they're mercifully free.)

Curious for continuing my preparatory efforts. Thanks. :)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
During the first couple of weeks there will be a large board outside the copy centre that has a list of all the subjects that require you to buy readers/study guides/workbooks etc and the price.

The lecturers often tell you, and it will say in your course outline, which is given to u in your first lecture, what you will need to buy.

My advice, get in early cos the lines are atrocious and some even run out and u have to wait the next day!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
http://www.usyd.edu.au/ups/student_notes.html

Edit: The lines may be long but they do move quite quickly.
Thanks. I checked on there, and the reader for the 'Early Medieval History' course I'm taking is available..For $20.00. (Could be worse).

This may sound like a basic question, but is it possible to buy these before the semester begins? (Going into Sydney [Joining up with Co-Op] later this week, so I figure I may as well do this at the same time, if possible.)

EDIT-Additionally, do you pay for and receive your notes on the spot, or is it a 'next-day' deal? Knowing would make the logistics of this much easier. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)